Page 4 of 5

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:56 pm
by semaru_baka
This game is killing me!!!!

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:57 pm
by The Real Newman
prettyhatemachine22 wrote:Still alive, Simmons inexplicably misses both FT's. Wow.


not anymore

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:57 pm
by prettyhatemachine22
Gahhhhhh! I wish we woulda lost by 20, at least my hopes wouldn't have been up. :(

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:58 pm
by smebbsta
****ing garbage.

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:58 pm
by The Real Newman
the warriors are about to go on a killer road trip, so they better win their remaining home games.

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:01 pm
by The Real Newman
Good job mullin, Dunleavy was a great signing. His slump has been going on forever. And even when he gets his act together, all we have to look forward to is 13 pts a game, while the other SF roast him like he was sheesh kabab.

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:14 pm
by dstown
what a fu**ing disapointment...this game should've been in the bag...we shouldn't have even been in that kinda situation...i'm sure they've got to be pissed at how they performed...this freaking sucks...pietrus, j-rich, and murph was the only bright spots about tonite...dammit what a shity game, i mean 3rd quarter...we couldnt make anything so what do we do?, shoot some more...dammit pietrus should've kept taking it to the hole...he was doing so good...
CRAP!

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:37 pm
by southbay big bad wolf
:agrue: Hey dunn,quit expecting any silverspoonshots. Do something besides stay outside and shoot the ball. Can dunn at least drive to the basket. Dunn shown me he hasn't improved at all. If so, tell me his selection of shots?

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:03 am
by Scattymatty
I would say that's the worse game i've seen baron davis play with the warriors or the hornets, montgomery should have seen that the team was playing better with fisher, if he needs to keep baron in then put him at the 2 or fisher at the 2. definately dissapointing, a game that we should have won. I also don't get why pietrus gets a steal makes a dunk and then 2 seconds later he was on the bench (2nd quarter i think). They can't start off their halfs as crappy as they have been. 1st quarter and 3rd quarter they started off slow to only pick it up in the 2nd and 4th quarter, if they would only play decent in the beginning of halves these games wouldn't be as close as they are, and would be in our favor :banghead:

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:02 am
by BT
Dunleavy is officially a draft bust.

Why? He was supposed to be the next Larry Bird instead we get a poor man's Mike Miller. We couldve at least gotten Fred Jones or someone with decent skill

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:56 am
by semaru_baka
BTT wrote:Why? He was supposed to be the next Larry Bird instead we get a poor man's Mike Miller.


A very poor one, indeed.

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:53 am
by TMC
BTT wrote:Dunleavy is officially a draft bust.

Why? He was supposed to be the next Larry Bird instead we get a poor man's Mike Miller. We couldve at least gotten Fred Jones or someone with decent skill


Dunleavy is the Jim McIlvane of small forwards. Now beat that.

8)

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:58 am
by migya
semaru_baka wrote:
BTT wrote:Why? He was supposed to be the next Larry Bird instead we get a poor man's Mike Miller.


A very poor one, indeed.



A homeless man's in fact

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:00 am
by migya
The Real Newman wrote:Good job mullin, Dunleavy was a great signing. His slump has been going on forever. And even when he gets his act together, all we have to look forward to is 13 pts a game, while the other SF roast him like he was sheesh kabab.



On the money!

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:01 am
by migya
TMC wrote:
BTT wrote:Dunleavy is officially a draft bust.

Why? He was supposed to be the next Larry Bird instead we get a poor man's Mike Miller. We couldve at least gotten Fred Jones or someone with decent skill


Dunleavy is the Jim McIlvane of small forwards. Now beat that.

8)



HAHA about as harsh as you can get!!!!

I wouldn't go that far........ yet! Give it 2 more games :)