Rockets vs Warriors 10-17-2017 Opening Night

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:06 am
Wow. Chris Paul and Harden! Let's do it!

Site Admin
» Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm
OPENING NIGHT! BACK-2-BACK STARTS TONIGHT!

All Star
» Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 pm
Thompson! I started a thread first but it’s okay.

On a side note I visited Euerka and Arcata recently as a west coast road trip to Portland and Seattle. Will be doing again.

Site Admin
» Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:34 pm
Stairway Man wrote:Thompson! I started a thread first but it’s okay.

On a side note I visited Euerka and Arcata recently as a west coast road trip to Portland and Seattle. Will be doing again.

Took me a while to post this... I'll merge them.

Yeah, there's not a lot to see unless you're a big outdoorsman, but the redwoods and rivers are great.

Did you check out Eureka old town and the Carson Mansion? Easily the coolest Victorian building.

All Star
» Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 pm
Nick young!!!!

I was in Arcata lily redwood hostel for a night and on the way back was in eureka motel 6. There’s one adult entertainment club and was closed on Monday. So went to bowling alley.

I absolutely saw old town. For a small town Euerka has a big downtown. I had a burger at the Irish pub under the hotel eagle house inn. Lots of bookstores. And went to Kristine’s the night before.

Didn’t see the mansion but I saw Victorian homes in Ferndale.

Also saw Humboltd Bay, pretty cool. And on the way the Giant Redwoods and parts of the coast plus big foot shop.

Site Admin
» Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:15 pm
Swaggy looks good!

Oh man, I know our Motel 6 isn't as ghetto as others, but it's pretty bad all things considered.

The Tip Top is actually pretty decent for our small area, or at least it was (haven't been there in a while).

I'm not huge fan of Gallagher's, but I've never tried their buggers. My dad used to have gigs at the Eagle House. Surfside Burger shack is pretty good though.

Not sure how you missed the Carson Mansion - it's the 2nd biggest building in town, and it's in Old Town, but it's closed off to the public as far as I know.

All Star
» Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:24 pm
Swaggy P 20 points!

I stayed at motel 6 cuz the redwood lily in Arcata was too small the first night.

Wow I don’t know how I missed the mansion either, just looked it up. I was asking about places to see and I think I mixed it up with the Ferndale homes.

Definitely will come back though especially since now I like Portland and Seattle. And maybe go to Vancouver too.

Site Admin
» Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:37 am
Well, won't be saying this very often, but KD really **** the bed last night. I wish I had paid more attention, but it seems like turnovers and missing Iggy with the 2nd team (backups got destroyed) are the two biggest factors - KD played a hand in both.

Oh well, I guess we won't be going 82-0... Guess we'll have to settle for 81-1! :wink: