All Star
» Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 pm
Got dang it

Site Admin
» Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:53 pm
Klay just watches the rebound... SMH...

Site Admin
» Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:59 pm
Disgusting. The refs sucked in general, but we played like ****. Never going to get another chance to got 16-0... Another great achievement squandered.

Yay, let see us lose up 3-0! They got their techs lined up for Dray, so why not?

All Star
» Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:30 pm
JREED wrote:Disgusting. The refs sucked in general, but we played like ****. Never going to get another chance to got 16-0... Another great achievement squandered.

Yay, let see us lose up 3-0! They got their techs lined up for Dray, so why not?

Told you JReed. That's it's Lebron's time. Now do you see where I'm coming from? Never doubted the process.

Site Admin
» Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:07 pm
Stairway Man wrote:
JREED wrote:Disgusting. The refs sucked in general, but we played like ****. Never going to get another chance to got 16-0... Another great achievement squandered.

Told you JReed. That's it's Lebron's time. Now do you see where I'm coming from? Never doubted the process.

I was pissed and had a few drinks. It's one thing to overreact in a game thread, it's another to make a new thread about it.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:05 am
Cleveland won game 4 but it took a historic performance to do so and they didn't win that comfortably either. The team played pretty well but didn't seem to shoot that well from three, at least Curry didn't seem to, he didn't do a whole lot actually.