NBA FINALS Game 2 2017-06-04

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Site Admin
» Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:33 pm
That's it. 2-0, Steph's signature series continues!

All Star
» Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:02 pm
We smoked the Cavs. Lebron was frightening but when he doesn't have a lights out shooting touch it hurts him because he runs out of energy just driving to the hole. That's why Jordan could score more points because he didn't expend so much energy driving hard to the hole.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:13 pm
Great win and both teams played well.

Great to see Klay finally play well scoring. Love played like a star and I think Draymond should be on him almost all the time to cool him off. The difference really was star power and the role players of the Warriors played a bit better than the Cavs'. Irving didn't do as much as he has to either but the Cavs really couldn't play much better.

Expect a much tougher Game 3 and if the Warriors can win that one it will be huge.

Rookie
» Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
It may be a bit early to start a thread like this, but I just want to talk about this year's NBA Finals. Even though we don't have that much NBA fans here, it's exciting to see the Warriors and Cavaliers duke it out on Sunday's Game 7. Especially when this year's Game 7 could take the Cavaliers' first NBA championship in franchise history.

Rookie
» Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:31 pm
What team do you think who will make it to the finals this season? My inkling is still Cavaliers vs Warrior.