Spurs vs warriors game 1 wcf

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun May 14, 2017 1:48 pm
Looks like Silver has a plot twist. He wants the Spurs to play the Cavs in the Finals. Spurs up by 20 at halftime.
Last edited by Stairway Man on Sun May 14, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
» Sun May 14, 2017 3:13 pm
That had to be one of the all-time worst losses in Spurs history and vice a versa for the Warriors

Site Admin
» Sun May 14, 2017 3:17 pm
Stairway Man wrote:Looks like Silver has a plot twists. He wants the Spurs to play the Cavs in the Finals. Spurs up by 20 at halftime.

Too bad he couldn't prevent Kawhi from getting injured. Great game, or second half, but I really didn't want to win it like this. I'm not saying I won't take it, but all they're talking about is "after the Kawhi injury" "took advantage of the Kawhi injury." Let's not act like there are many (if any) other teams that could mount that comeback even against a Kawhi-less Spurs team. They need to give the Dubs more credit.

We need to play much better though; turnovers, poor shot selection, poor rebounding, blown defensive assignments, and of course not hitting open looks.

Site Admin
» Sun May 14, 2017 3:19 pm
mullin17 wrote:That had to be one of the all-time worst losses in Spurs history and vice a versa for the Warriors
As in it was one of the best wins for the Warriors? Or worst wins?

At least they, and all the Dubs haters, have an excuse and reason to discredit our win.

All Star
» Sun May 14, 2017 3:41 pm
Haters are at it. Spurs fans saying it was fixed. Others Calling us lucky cuz Leonard went down and that we were getting killed against Leonard.

Every game that the Spurs played the Warriors this season they went up big by 20. The last 2 times that happened, we still came back and won.

Skip Bayless tweeting like Trump and it's about pachulia.

Hall of Famer
» Mon May 15, 2017 7:26 am
Saw highlights and about to watch the game. Great win and bad loss for them. Really is something that Leonard went down injured and the team was doing awful, likely more due to the layoff than anything else, when he was playing. Hopefully Leonard plays the rest of the games healthy and the Warriors beat them well.

All Star
» Mon May 15, 2017 3:43 pm
They are coming off as whiners trying to blame that crap on zaza. It was a just a regular foul only because leonard landed on his foot but that's it.

Everything the warriors have been through they don't say much at all or blame anyone. After watching popps press conference it makes me appreciate Kerr even more and even Mike brown too.