Screenshot (218).png (17.29 KiB) Viewed 748 times

Screenshot (217).png
Screenshot (217).png (113.64 KiB) Viewed 748 times

Screenshot (219).png
Screenshot (219).png (102.73 KiB) Viewed 748 times

All Star
» Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:00 pm
game stream
Last edited by mullin on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
» Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:17 pm
This is actually a pretty important game for us, and a huge game for Dallas, considering they're currently slated as the 8th seed. I know I'd rather face Utah or others in the 1st, than a Mavs team that is capable of playing much better than their record suggests, with a good coach, Lee off the bench, and Felton the Warrior killer.

A win here might actually be more important in the long run than a win in SA tomorrow.

Site Admin
» Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:54 pm
I can't believe Mathews stayed in the game after that....

Site Admin
» Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:00 pm
Klay was extra nice tonight, but they had some standouts too (Lee is a monster off the bench). He's matured so much, he's a complete scorer on the verge of becoming an elite scorer (probably would already be one on a different teams), maybe the best defender at the 2, and he's not streaky anymore - his consistency after the 1st 20 or so games has been the biggest difference.

I wouldn't call this a scary 1st round match-up, but it's not a good one by any means.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:32 pm
Big road win because, as JREED said, Dallas is a very good team with experienced players that can step up. Lee had a big game for them and might actually be a permanent player for them for a couple of seasons if not more. I'd rather play Houston or Utah, even Memphis if they could lose enough the rest of the way, in the 1st round.

Klay had a big game and the shooting was very good. The only thing I'd like to see is lesser minutes from the starters and more for Livingston, who has the skills to do better than he did this game at least and should easily score over Felton and DWill, Speights and Varejao. Think that Kerr should be trying to do what Popovich does and reduce the starters minutes where possible. Think the 4th quarter should actually be where the starters play most and finish off, during the rest of the game the bench players should play much more. Hopefully Bogut is alright, didn't see the injury but he is important for tomorrow against San Antonio, very important.

All Star
» Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:05 pm
JREED wrote:I can't believe Mathews stayed in the game after that....

ya that looked bad

All Star
» Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:05 pm