» Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:32 am
Duncan is out

Screenshot (148).png
Screenshot (148).png (18.53 KiB) Viewed 1053 times

Screenshot (147).png
Screenshot (147).png (110.2 KiB) Viewed 1053 times

Screenshot (149).png
Screenshot (149).png (140 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
Last edited by mullin on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

All Star
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:13 am
Just gotta say I think cavs hiring lue is a huge joke and the story that lebron had no input is a lie. Also lebron wanted mark jackson for his first choice but they have the same agent so its basically like mark jackson is already on lebrons payroll so that couldnt happen.

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:23 pm
mullin17 wrote:Just gotta say I think cavs hiring lue is a huge joke and the story that lebron had no input is a lie. Also lebron wanted mark jackson for his first choice but they have the same agent so its basically like mark jackson is already on lebrons payroll so that couldnt happen.

I felt like ESPN's article was pretty compelling. LeBron didn't have input before Blatt was hired (of course they weren't sure they were even in the running for him), and he wanted to win first and foremost (of course not at the cost of not doing it his way). I do feel like a lot of the reasons were on the court, but without question the main factor was in the locker room. Blatt felt entitled to respect that he hadn't yet earned. Also according to that article, Lue was the runner-up for the HC job, the highest paid assistant HC, and it wasn't just LeBron that liked him.

Anyways, biggest game thus far this season for the Dubs? Although, I know it's only one regular season game, the implications for us fans and the media are huge.

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:25 pm
mullin17 wrote:Duncan is out

Wait, what? Oh great, there's the ready-made excuse for Spurs fans (if we win)...

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:34 pm
:bday: Here we go! :bday:

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:43 pm
Nice start! Love the ball movement, and Klay looking good so far.

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:48 pm
Looked like Klay was going to be our secret weapon, but obviously Curry gonna Curry. The 3 and 1-man fastbreak was insane.

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:50 pm
I also may have been wrong about missing Duncan not being a big deal.

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:27 pm
Well, the bench took care of business anD grew the lead. That is Kerr's impact.

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:42 pm
LMA looks horrible, so much for him being Timmy's replacement. Dubs up by 16, and the Spurs look lost. I don't care if it's a sloppy game, that plays far more to our strengths than it does SAS.

Pop has got to be fuming because we've totally taken them out of their game plan.

All Star
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:56 pm
JREED wrote:
mullin17 wrote:Just gotta say I think cavs hiring lue is a huge joke and the story that lebron had no input is a lie. Also lebron wanted mark jackson for his first choice but they have the same agent so its basically like mark jackson is already on lebrons payroll so that couldnt happen.

I felt like ESPN's article was pretty compelling. LeBron didn't have input before Blatt was hired (of course they weren't sure they were even in the running for him), and he wanted to win first and foremost (of course not at the cost of not doing it his way). I do feel like a lot of the reasons were on the court, but without question the main factor was in the locker room. Blatt felt entitled to respect that he hadn't yet earned. Also according to that article, Lue was the runner-up for the HC job, the highest paid assistant HC, and it wasn't just LeBron that liked him.

Anyways, biggest game thus far this season for the Dubs? Although, I know it's only one regular season game, the implications for us fans and the media are huge.

Not input on hiring blatt. But he did on firing him and they try to make it out like he didnt.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:03 pm
The biggest win of the season, by final margin almost as well. The team dominated them and though San Antonio is not that bad they also do not usually play as good as the team did this game. A definite showing of superiority and the team has been probably the best I've ever seen them in my over twenty five years as a fan the last week, four games.

Curry right now is clearly the MVP.

Site Admin
» Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:06 pm
Curry >>>>>>>> league