my farewell

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:57 pm
I've had a lot of fun posting game threads for the.....wow the last ten years!! I didn't think I would have seen the Warriors win a championship but they sure put in the work last season. Unfortunately I don't think time will commit for me (or to remember) to post the game threads as regularly as I have been. So I hope someone will gladly take the baton and continue.

I know I don't really post topics outside of this thread, but I have read through many posts on the board and appreciate the kind words. (Probably still lurk around and read posts) :) Thank you all!

LETS GO WARRIORS!

» Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:07 pm
Wow, what an unbelievable blow to this forum's foundation! You've been such a terrific contributor to this place over the years, krome. We're all beyond appreciative of your hard work and consistent game threads throughout the past decade. No member of this forum has ever meant more and, for at least the foreseeable future, no other member will. Take care and Go Warriors!!!

Peace, old friend. :D

Site Admin
» Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:14 pm
Well said, 32. I always thought this day might come, then there's your first post of the seasons and one for every game after, like clockwork. Sometimes I thought you might be a bot :wink: because of it, but no bot is as reliable as you've been.

You're always welcome here, and we're all grateful for you doing this for all these years. :D

All Star
» Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:12 pm
Thanks for your work =D>
Thanks JREED for taking over :D

» Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:28 am
All I can say is that you will be missed Krome. You did a fantastic job, and man, how the time flies. I'll still hope that in the future time will allow to return to your position which you fulfilled so flawlessly. :)

Best of luck in your future endeavours. Here, doors are always open for you, mate. :)

Starting Lineup
» Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:55 am
Thanks heaps Krome. Loved your work.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:52 am
All the best Krome and thanks for the work you put in over the last ten years.

All Star
» Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:16 pm
Farewell