Game Thread: Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers 2015-06-09

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:52 am
Golden State Warriors (1 - 1) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (1 - 1)

Start time: 6:00 PM PST @ Quicken Loans Arena
Local TV: None
Nat TV: ABC

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andrew Bogut
PF - Draymond Green
SF - Harrison Barnes
SG - Klay Thompson
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Cleveland Cavaliers:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Timofey Mozgov
PF - Tristan Thompson
SF - LeBron James
SG - Iman Shumpert
PG - Matthew Dellavedova

Team leaders:
PPG - S. Curry (23.8) | L. James (25.3)
RPG - D. Green (8.2) | K. Love (9.7)
APG - S. Curry (7.7) | L. James (7.4)
SPG - S. Curry (2.0) | L. James (1.6)
BPG - A. Bogut (1.7) | T. Mozgov (1.2)

Rookie
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:16 am
Let's Go Warriors Man!

Get that needed road win in Cleve-Land!

I can only take so much of everyone touting Lebraun this and and Lebraun that. Especially on these So Cal news outlets since they have no sports to talk about!

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:56 pm
Welcome on board Hooch. Lets go Warriors!

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:57 pm
Green finally hits a 3! We need some more of that.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:00 pm
Lee into the game. I actually think this is a good move. Need some offence inside from our big men.

Site Admin
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:46 pm
I agree, bringing in Lee was the right call, especially going straight to the pick and roll which he excels at and we've been horrible at. Then they run one pick and roll, it works, and they completely abandoned it and went back to this abomination we call an offense.

All we do is shoot 3s, they aren't falling, and we aren't even trying anything else. Between Barnes and Curry this team is embarrassing to watch offensively, it's like a bad Ben Stiller comedy - I'd laugh if it was funny, but it's just a cringe-fest.

Curry is choking. I didn't want to call game 2 a choke, but thats the only way to describe it at this point. My stomach is in knots, and for the first time all season, I have no faith we'll pull this one out.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:47 pm
Oh man, Barnes has to start hitting open shots. Kerr needs to change his plans and get Green and Barnes out of the game and get the veterans Lee and Iguodala into the game. Having a frontline that can't hit a shot is putting way too much pressure on Curry and Thompson to manufacture something. Need to get Lee into the offence.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:49 pm
WTF? We now have 4 guards and Ezeli on the court. This is not going to work.

Site Admin
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:51 pm
I'm one of the least overreactionarry fans, but I'm really close to turning this off. Seriously, this is actually painful to watch.

Site Admin
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:54 pm
Either that or I'll start drinking. Pretty much the only way I can tolerate watching this.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:57 pm
JREED wrote:Either that or I'll start drinking. Pretty much the only way I can tolerate watching this.

Yeah, I can't get drunk this early in the day so I might have to switch it off. Kerr has to make some adjustments next game. Lee needs to play and we need to start double teaming Lebron.

Site Admin
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:01 pm
Drinking is engaged. It's 8 here, so I'm good. I wanted to turn it off but my girl doesn't, "if anyone can pull this off it's us." "HAVE YOU SEEN US THIS SERIES?"

Site Admin
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:02 pm
The only way we stand a chance is if Klay lights it up, because Curry sure in the he'll isn't.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm
Have a drink for me. It's only 1pm here. I'll keep watching a bit longer to see what we've got.

Site Admin
» Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm
Nice pass by Lee. Maybe 32 was right after all. Kerr needed to figure something out, so maybe David is the answer? He's had a bad career against LBJ, Iggy will need to help out big on D or LeBron will eat him alive like he has in the past.