Game Thread: Houston Rockets @ Warriors 2015-05-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Thu May 21, 2015 9:39 am
Houston Rockets (0 - 1) @ Golden State Warriors (1 - 0)

Start time: 6:00 PM PST @ Oracle Arena
Local TV: None
Nat TV: ESPN

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andrew Bogut
PF - Draymond Green
SF - Harrison Barnes
SG - Klay Thompson
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Houston Rockets:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Dwight Howard
PF - Josh Smith
SF - Trevor Ariza
SG - James Harden
PG - Jason Terry

Team leaders:
PPG - S. Curry (23.8) | J. Harden (27.4)
RPG - D. Green (8.2) | D. Howard (10.5)
APG - S. Curry (7.7) | J. Harden (7.0)
SPG - S. Curry (2.0) | J. Harden (1.9)
BPG - A. Bogut (1.7) | T. Jones (1.8)

Site Admin
» Thu May 21, 2015 9:26 pm
Man, this game should have never been as close as it was in the end. The Warriors really need to tighten up with ball security and stop going lazy iso. We need a lot more ball movement than we're getting at times. Bogut was a god damn beast tonight, he thoroughly outplayed Howard throughout the game on both ends.

Starting Lineup
» Thu May 21, 2015 10:52 pm
I'll take any kind of win even if it wasn't pretty in the last 2 minutes. The Warriors have to make sure that in the next 2 games in Houston that they don't let them back in the game after getting a big lead. Good to see Bogut making a big impact after being sick and in early foul trouble in game 1.

Hall of Famer
» Thu May 21, 2015 10:52 pm
Great win again. Both teams are playing well and winning both games at home was a must. Klay is still off with his shooting and it'd be good to see him get off well early in Game 3. Dwight outplayed Bogut at least individually but their other starters didn't get off except for Harden ofcourse. Kerr really needs to throw different defensive sets at him. I think try to trap him at the top left or right of the three point line or if he brings the ball up the court, just after the half court line. I'd rather have the ball out of Harden's hands as often as possible.