Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:05 pm
**** jack thompson
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:05 pm
No help on D, and Jack is now playing bad D along with his overall bad play.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Anytime a team plays a Legit 7' footer, and an active PF we get got, its a pattern, make it stop :banghead:

i see it as we get the bigger lead and start ****ing around with offensive execution.
jack overdribbles, thompson steps out of bounds, and so long the stellar performance of curry and lee
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Anytime a team plays a Legit 7' footer, and an active PF we get got, its a pattern, make it stop :banghead:

It's only because we don't play our 7 footers enough. We love that small ball with Steph, Jack, Klay, Landry and Lee. You can't play that with a team with good bigs, that actually keeps them in the game.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:11 pm
martin wrote:

i see it as we get the bigger lead and start ****ing around with offensive execution.
jack overdribbles, thompson steps out of bounds, and so long the stellar performance of curry and lee

I hear you on that, we need to be more careful and not relax when we have a lead, Curry had a great first half, negated by a horrible 2nd half by the team.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm
Only three players played a good game for Warriors tonight, and some were just pathetic. You have the lead through the whole match, and then you have a half assed play like that in the 4th quarter. smh

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 pm
Guybrush wrote:

It's only because we don't play our 7 footers enough. We love that small ball with Steph, Jack, Klay, Landry and Lee. You can't play that with a team with good bigs, that actually keeps them in the game.

Its a horrible pattern and until Bogut gets back it won't change. Mark Jackson seems to go more towards the Lee/Landry combo now, more than ever, it can't be don't against certain teams, teams with legit 7'0 centers, and a legit front court it won't happen.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

Its a horrible pattern and until Bogut gets back it won't change. Mark Jackson seems to go more towards the Lee/Landry combo now, more than ever, it can't be don't against certain teams, teams with legit 7'0 centers, and a legit front court it won't happen.

i can't blame jackson though, ezeli is not good, not good at all right now. he can't catch a pass. fouls a lot and biedrins is only good for few minutes, then his injury comes back.
but it's not small ball that killed us, well, not in a way it is usually understood. klay klanked and fucked up on multiple possesions bringing jack in company.
they can't run good set offense against good defenses and start panicking, and instead of any kind of flow, you get random offense with tons of turnovers and bad shots.
we'll have to fight for playoffs much harder than one might have thought after december.

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 pm
We play the Heat and Spurs next. Rest vs the Spurs and then beat the Hornets.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 pm
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

i can't blame jackson though, ezeli is not good, not good at all right now. he can't catch a pass. fouls a lot and biedrins is only good for few minutes, then his injury comes back.
but it's not small ball that killed us, well, not in a way it is usually understood. klay klanked and fucked up on multiple possesions bringing jack in company.
they can't run good set offense against good defenses and start panicking, and instead of any kind of flow, you get random offense with tons of turnovers and bad shots.
we'll have to fight for playoffs much harder than one might have thought after december.

Nice catch, me and my roomate noticed too, actually he brought it up to me that Ezeli has hands of bricks, he was at the Lakers game.

Landry, and Jarret Jack, are regressing a bit. The after show they are talking about a previous elbow injury that Jarret Jack has, not sure how that is affecting him.

I am not panicking but Bogut needs to get back asap. I think its about time.

Yea I don't blame Jackson either, sometimes you just have to deal with certain situations, there is not much that can be done.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:43 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

Nice catch, me and my roomate noticed too, actually he brought it up to me that Ezeli has hands of bricks, he was at the Lakers game.

Landry, and Jarret Jack, are regressing a bit. The after show they are talking about a previous elbow injury that Jarret Jack has, not sure how that is affecting him.

I am not panicking but Bogut needs to get back asap. I think its about time.

Yea I don't blame Jackson either, sometimes you just have to deal with certain situations, there is not much that can be done.

Yeah, warriors took the league by surprise and beat a lot of eastern conference teams. against west we are, i believe, 9-10 after today. and the west is the real deal, and most coaches figured out our offense (landry and jack included), without them we have a no scoring bench.
so, for us to manage wins against proper opponents someone has to step up and coach needs get back to the drawing board and shake up things a little bit regards our offense. it's pretty much transparent now. though it's a tuff task with our talent pool, we have only six players capable of offense so far. worst thing is, if we start falling down, which is very possible, we have no trade chips at the trade deadline without breaking up the nucleus.
bogut is a long shot as far as i understand his situation.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm
Plus 1 Martin, you hit the hammer on the nail couldn't agree more, nothing else I can really add on that. :D :D.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Plus 1 Martin, you hit the hammer on the nail couldn't agree more, nothing else I can really add on that. :D :D.

thanks, stepup, trying to be reasonable is the only way to shake this bad feeling our real test losses leave in my mouth.
qualification (so as to avoid someone picking up from my posts that i think our team sucks): after december i had an idea we might be 4-5th seed in the west, after losses to denver, memphis, i assume we at best (sans bogut and baring some miraculous trade) have a fighters chance for sixth.
we are still lucky minny lost love.
but blazers upped their game, houston had a rough stretch (hopefully league picked on their game and their losses are not random, for to be true, i don't see them being as good as their record), utah is solid and dallas might be coming back.
so yeah, nothing is written in stone. loooong way to go.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:19 pm
Again hit it on the nail, that was always on the back of my mind as well, other teams are playing as you mentioned. Not one to be happy about injury but it was a good thing Love is out for some time, because if healthy, the twolves including Rubio, their Center they are a dangerous team. I feel like we are looking behind us, and teams are coming. This month we play some contenders, and will really test us.

At this point we do need a miracle to come out of this month, without too many wounds. Like you I am also being a realist here.
Previous

Return to Game Threads