Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies @ Warriors 2013-01-09

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:13 am
Went to the game today and my uncle tried to pick a fight with anyone he could find after the game.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5861
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 am
Blackfoot wrote:Went to the game today and my uncle tried to pick a fight with anyone he could find after the game.



Your Uncle is a self confessed Raider fan.

LOL

Way to rep the NATION Stereotype.

All Star
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 am
PAWNO wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:Went to the game today and my uncle tried to pick a fight with anyone he could find after the game.



Your Uncle is a self confessed Raider fan.

LOL

Way to rep the NATION Stereotype.



There would have been a fight if it was a Raider game. He's lucky Warrior fans are chill.

Him and security were having a go at it.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 am
I was really hoping that we would take this one.

Lee was missing a bit more than usual, even FTs. And Jack is regressing slowly, which was to be expected. We now need to involve Harrison more on offense.
Image
Image

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 am
Blackfoot wrote:Went to the game today and my uncle tried to pick a fight with anyone he could find after the game.


:mrgreen: reminds me of myself after some alcohol, damned be the temper
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 am
Guybrush wrote:I was really hoping that we would take this one.

Lee was missing a bit more than usual, even FTs. And Jack is regressing slowly, which was to be expected. We now need to involve Harrison more on offense.


these losse to grizzlies are irritating. no rhythm basketball. dry ****ing, so to say.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 am
I suspect we'll have Memphis' number when Bogut comes back. Bogut played on a hobbled ankle the first time around, but I doubt they'll win the rebounding battle and have their way on the offensive glass when he's 100%. These losses aren't as bad as they look. We've been without Rush and Bogut all year.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:03 pm
8th ave wrote:I suspect we'll have Memphis' number when Bogut comes back. Bogut played on a hobbled ankle the first time around, but I doubt they'll win the rebounding battle and have their way on the offensive glass when he's 100%. These losses aren't as bad as they look. We've been without Rush and Bogut all year.

Exactly. It's easy to to forget because of our success that we are without potentially two of our best players and that we'll likely get one back relatively soon. If nothing else, Bogut will free up Lee from opposing team's best big man defenders.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21366
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:04 am
A loss to a very good team that's higher in the standings is not that bad at all. The team is doing much better than we all expected without Bogut.
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron