Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:27 pm
Blackfoot wrote:
martin wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:
martin wrote:so you put money on nets, thinking they (nets) will win. warriors lose, you win change.
if you put money on warriors, thinking they will win, but they lose, then you would have payed to see warriors play and saved your moral integrity.
if you put money on warriors and warriors win, but you thought nets would win, you won triple the money and been surprised.
never bet against your own team - my rule as a fan.
my rule as bet junkie - if you don't think your team can win or cover the spread, don't bet on that game.

i hope warriors come out gunning and blow this overhyped team out, like the ny did yesterday to miami. we have better shooters, better pfs and a pg who is on a roll.
the only advantage for the nets is homecourt and sf position, but barnes seem to have been able to sweep most predictions under the rug.
if ezeli/biedrins can contain blatche to start the game and curry/thompson hit some early threes i see avery johnson going small. lee seems to have been able to contain kris kardashian last time and own him on offense. i don't think landry will be overplayed by teletovic.
If we dictate the tempo and push the ball we have all the chances in the world. Certainly nothing so low as 30-70. More like 48-52.
So, if i bet on warriors, but they lose, i have payed to see them win, but they simply lost.

No need to complicate it.

Pay to see them win.

If they lose I get extra cash.

I do think the Nets will cover the -6, though. And I am a betting junkie too.

Ok, just for the sake of not betting against your team. Do you think the warriors won't cover + 12,5? It's 1.35 line for this - same as for the nets win. For that not to happen it would have to pretty much be a blowout game. Do you think we are that bad?
So you take the warriors on this one, you still root for them, and if they play a good game, but lose, you still get the money, except betting for the warriors :)
The money line on nets is just very low. And if we can beat clippers at their court, I assume we have a good chance of hanging in with nets.

The line wasn't +12.5?

you said you were bet junkie? :)))
there's a thing like additional point spread ;)
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm
oh, my festus, hands of stone

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:31 pm
Festus can't catch **** and finish tonight, give me some Landry instead

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:36 pm
AndreasRiis wrote:Festus can't catch **** and finish tonight, give me some Landry instead

landry has 3 fouls. but ezeli is costing us lots of possesions. sadly andris is no better. what else do we have? tyler. or go super small with green at power forward. my preview for this game was hoping ezeli/biedrins will amount to something. don't look like. well, it's only one half. time for jackson to talk to ezeli some confidence. sadly, stone hands have nothing to do with confidence. even udoh had better chances to catch the ball.

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:38 pm
martin wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:
martin wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:
martin wrote:so you put money on nets, thinking they (nets) will win. warriors lose, you win change.
if you put money on warriors, thinking they will win, but they lose, then you would have payed to see warriors play and saved your moral integrity.
if you put money on warriors and warriors win, but you thought nets would win, you won triple the money and been surprised.
never bet against your own team - my rule as a fan.
my rule as bet junkie - if you don't think your team can win or cover the spread, don't bet on that game.

i hope warriors come out gunning and blow this overhyped team out, like the ny did yesterday to miami. we have better shooters, better pfs and a pg who is on a roll.
the only advantage for the nets is homecourt and sf position, but barnes seem to have been able to sweep most predictions under the rug.
if ezeli/biedrins can contain blatche to start the game and curry/thompson hit some early threes i see avery johnson going small. lee seems to have been able to contain kris kardashian last time and own him on offense. i don't think landry will be overplayed by teletovic.
If we dictate the tempo and push the ball we have all the chances in the world. Certainly nothing so low as 30-70. More like 48-52.
So, if i bet on warriors, but they lose, i have payed to see them win, but they simply lost.

No need to complicate it.

Pay to see them win.

If they lose I get extra cash.

I do think the Nets will cover the -6, though. And I am a betting junkie too.

Ok, just for the sake of not betting against your team. Do you think the warriors won't cover + 12,5? It's 1.35 line for this - same as for the nets win. For that not to happen it would have to pretty much be a blowout game. Do you think we are that bad?
So you take the warriors on this one, you still root for them, and if they play a good game, but lose, you still get the money, except betting for the warriors :)
The money line on nets is just very low. And if we can beat clippers at their court, I assume we have a good chance of hanging in with nets.

The line wasn't +12.5?

you said you were bet junkie? :)))
there's a thing like additional point spread ;)

If you were going to tease it by six points you'd have to add additional games. Or if you are just buying points to change the line you can only add an extra three points. I also don't think you can tease it with six points.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm
but, from what i know, you never bet lines like 1.36 unless it's thunder playing wizards, but even then it's not worth it.
yesterday was great example of that, oh, and netted me 195 out of 20 :)

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 pm
Never seen Curry that upset before. Kim K's Ex def gave him an elbow.

These young warriors.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:54 pm
martin wrote:
AndreasRiis wrote:Festus can't catch **** and finish tonight, give me some Landry instead

landry has 3 fouls. but ezeli is costing us lots of possesions. sadly andris is no better. what else do we have? tyler. or go super small with green at power forward. my preview for this game was hoping ezeli/biedrins will amount to something. don't look like. well, it's only one half. time for jackson to talk to ezeli some confidence. sadly, stone hands have nothing to do with confidence. even udoh had better chances to catch the ball.

:mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:58 pm
martin wrote:but, from what i know, you never bet lines like 1.36 unless it's thunder playing wizards, but even then it's not worth it.
yesterday was great example of that, oh, and netted me 195 out of 20 :)

threr's a limit of quoting. the part got lost - betting nba you have to use sites that offer tons of lines to bet - it's lots of points game, many things are important. i use bet365 - there are as many spreads as you want.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:12 pm
beautiful coaching by mark jackson today. we dictate the pace, we are the better team right now.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm
After the first half the commentators said something in the manner of Nets learning how to stop Curry after the first game. lol
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:15 pm
Deron playing bad D, that should be exploited.

And also, read this on Stenmetz's Twitter> Nets announcer just said that the only thing prettier than Curry's jump shot is his mom ... :)

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:24 pm
So happy to being losing this bet.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:25 pm
boom shackalacka BITCHES!!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:41 pm
Blackfoot wrote:So happy to being losing this bet.

happy making rational decision and tripling my money :)
textbook nellieball win. you see what having talent and playing fast can do. brand of basketball that'll rule nba for years to come :D
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads