Game Thread: Indiana Pacers @ Warriors 2012-12-01

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 pm
Indiana Pacers (7 - 8) @ Golden State Warriors (9 - 6)

Start time: 7:30 PM PST @ Oracle Arena
Local TV: CSN Bay Area
Nat TV: None

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Festus Ezeli
PF - David Lee
SF - Harrison Barnes
SG - Klay Thompson
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Indiana Pacers:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Roy Hibbert
PF - David West
SF - Paul George
SG - Lance Stephenson
PG - George Hill
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 am
Roy Hibbert has completely regressed this year. So sad. Pacers, to me, are a huge disappointment. I wanted them to be good. I thought they would be.

29th most efficient offense, I think top ten defense? Third easiest schedule produced those stats. Instead of being a lock for the playoffs like they should be, they will be battling for the 8 seed with the Bucks.

We should win at home. Pacers just aren't that good anymore.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:19 pm
Agree, Indiana isn't who they where last year thanks in large parts to Roy Hibbert's decline and Danny Granger's injury. At home, we should win this. David Lee need to continue to play D and and hustle like he has done brilliantly so far this season in order to contain David West, who right now is their most dangerous weapon. Klay Thompson need to continue his hot shooting and try to get a little more to the line, then we will be fine. I would like to see Mark Jackson play Harrison Barnes a little more as well, even when he is struggling with his shooting, because from my perspective he contributes with other aspects to the game... and because he is so ****ing cool. I would like to see 27-30 minutes on a daily basis.

Need this one and the 2 next as well. Steph and the rest of the guys will lock this thing up!
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 pm
I think Indiana is still good. Roy Hibbert can come out of his funk at anytime. It'll be a huge mistake underestimating this or any other team in the NBA. We need to prove that we do not play DOWN to the level of any opponent and that we rise to the occasion when we play power houses. That's the next step for us.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:24 am
Good win this one was. The team is beating playoff type teams this season and just a good sign. Curry earning his salary so far this season.

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Game Threads