Game Thread: Boston Celtics @ Warriors 2012-03-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm
I didn't see anything embarrassing in this game, on Warriors part. They played a good game, and ended up with a tough loss to Celtics. Warriors won in all of the quarters except in the third one, where the refs decided that Celtics can do anything they want, pretty much, on defense, and that cost us the game. Otherwise, it would be hard for Celtics to win this one, even if they had a good shooting night (for 3 points) and we didn't. We were still in the game until the very end. We had a shot for the win, but we should have settled for 2 points and overtime.

Anyway, great team effort, too bad we lost this one. Now it's a hard decision time, to tank, or still to try and battle for the playoffs.
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:37 pm
Guybrush wrote:I didn't see anything embarrassing in this game, on Warriors part. They played a good game, and ended up with a tough loss to Celtics. Warriors won in all of the quarters except in the third one, where the refs decided that Celtics can do anything they want, pretty much, on defense, and that cost us the game. Otherwise, it would be hard for Celtics to win this one, even if they had a good shooting night (for 3 points) and we didn't. We were still in the game until the very end. We had a shot for the win, but we should have settled for 2 points and overtime.

Anyway, great team effort, too bad we lost this one. Now it's a hard decision time, to tank, or still to try and battle for the playoffs.

Yes it was a good game, but I thought the matchup was good too. Klay played really well, made some mistakes but that is what he is out there for. Starting to feel excited about next year, but that is soo long to wait for....
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Previous

Return to Game Threads