@ Cincinnati
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm
9-3 so far? i think

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:26 pm
Pawno, don't forget to update spreadsheet.

Anyway, onto Week 10 picks!

Baltimore @ Atlanta - I don't care how good Matt Ryan's record at home is, nobody is stopping my Superbowl team pick!

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis - Manning is much much better than Carson Palmer. Rest of the match-up is a wash.

New York Jets @ Cleveland - Can the Browns build off their impressive win over the Patriots? Hmmm, possibly, but probably not. I'm guessing a close one though.

Minnesota @ Chicago - Vikings still with a shot to grab one of the NFC Wild Card play-off spots. I think they'll get it, too.

Tennessee @ Miami - I like the Titans a lot this season; they'll win this game regardless of how much plays.

Houston @ Jacksonville - Two pretty ordinary secondaries; so let's say Schaub/Johnson/Foster outplays Garrard/MJD/MSW.

Detroit @ Buffalo - Just a hunch; and losing Stafford hurts too.

Carolina @ Tampa Bay - Tampa is overrated in my opinion, but they'll win this one. So glad I drafted Steve Smith in fantasy.

Kansas City @ Denver - Another hunch; it seems Chiefs coming back to earth a bit. Orton to throw for 500 yards please.

St Louis @ San Francisco - The 49ers could still win their crummy division. Winning this one would be a good start.

Dallas @ New York Giants - Lucky I didn't pick Dallas to win their division. Oh wait........

Seattle @ Arizona - Pee-yew! What a stinker! Let's go with the home team though.

New England @ Pittsburgh - White Mamba and co will get the W here.

Philadelphia @ Washington - I'm telling you, the Redskins stink. Eagles are for real.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:22 pm
Spreadsheet updated...

warriorsstepup closing that gap on aussiebiedrins. Going to be a race to the finish!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm
BALTIMORE @ ATLANTA - RAVENS Joe Flacco has too many options & Atlanta relys on the groundgame too much and will face one of the leagues premier run stopping Defenses.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 am
Baltimore @ Atlanta - Forgot to make this pick --- would've taken Baltimore anyway.

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis

New York Jets @ Browns

Minnesota @ Chicago

Tennessee @ Miami

Houston @ Jacksonville

Detroit @ Buffalo .

Carolina @ Tampa Bay

Kansas City @ Denver

St Louis @ San Francisco

Dallas @ New York Giants

Seattle @ Arizona

New England @ Pittsburgh

Philadelphia @ Washington
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:19 pm
Cincinnati @ Indianapolis - Payton Mannings team is banged up, But to expect the Bengals to win in Indy is a bit of a stretch.

New York Jets @ Browns - I'd like to pick the Browns here... But NYJ is strong on both sides of the ball.

Minnesota @ Chicago - With Brett announcing this is his last season, Expect him to start playing like a man who wants to leave with some dingity.

Tennessee @ Miami - Randy Moss & the Titans make most of the bye week and bring there talents to South Beach.

Houston @ Jacksonville - Jacksonville is a good team, But the downward spiralling Texans will use this game as a springboard to get back on track.

Detroit @ Buffalo - 1st win of the season in the closest of contests... I'm picking Buffalo here because there battlers & this is a game they will believe they can win.

Carolina @ Tampa Bay - Josh Freeman is just too good.

Kansas City @ Denver - KC gets tested on the road again in a division rivals backyard.

St Louis @ San Francisco - I can see the Niners finding form in the 2nd half of the season (contrary to there fanbase who understand the only way to fix this mess is tank and draft Andrew Luck with there high valuable pick)

Dallas @ New York Giants - As a critic of "AMERICAS TEAM" nothing brings me joy knowing that the Cowboys suffer.

Seattle @ Arizona - Seattle have had 2 bad weeks in a row, Nothing renews your confidence knowing a matchup awaits with Derrick Anderson as your opposing Quarterback.

New England @ Pittsburgh - Tough matchup... Worthy of the primetime slot, If Pittsburgh were to lose then that could spell trouble for my Raiders in week 11 as Tomlin might use the Silver&Black as he's season springboard yet again.

Philadelphia @ Washington - This Redskin crowd will boo & boo early as Michael Vick runs circles around the redskins D & Donovan McNabb fails to pay the bills in the Nations capital.

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:42 am
Cincinnati @ Indianapolis

New York Jets
@ Browns

Minnesota @ Chicago

Tennessee @ Miami

Houston @ Jacksonville

Detroit @ Buffalo .

Carolina @ Tampa Bay

Kansas City @ Denver

St Louis @ San Francisco

Dallas @ New York Giants

Seattle @ Arizona

New England @ Pittsburgh

Philadelphia
@ Washington

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:10 am
I have been so fvcking busy with school and work latley that am not sure were my heads at, I was debating and between the Vikes/bears and ended picking the bears in my mind. Watching the game the bears were winning, and I come here and its blank. Ill let this week slide, lucky for me the everyone else didn't fair well, guess it was a sign coming since we all forgot about the Thursday game.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:13 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:I have been so fvcking busy with school and work latley that am not sure were my heads at, I was debating and between the Vikes/bears and ended picking the bears in my mind. Watching the game the bears were winning, and I come here and its blank. Ill let this week slide, lucky for me the everyone else didn't fair well, guess it was a sign coming since we all forgot about the Thursday game.

haha i saw that bro...

unfortuneate but i still think your closing the gap on Aussiebiedrins.

(it's funny dude, Cause i never took you as the football type from your years around here. But you seem to know your sh1t)
BTW... I hope you beat Ozbeans.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:18 pm
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkCmftpGtdBZdEN0dS1vODRMRHU1R2hTQzJfZVYtdHc&hl=en&authkey=CNHi8NMG&pli=1#gid=0

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:08 pm
Week 11 Picks!

Chicago @ Miami - Let the Tyler Thigpen era begin!

Oakland @ Pittsburgh - I want to pick the Raiders...but I just can't. Not on the road.

Cleveland @ Jacksonville - These guys are riding a little bit of momentum...

Washington @ Tennessee - They'll bounce back after last week's disappointing effort.

Houston @ New York Jets - The Jets will win, but probably in OT again. I'm not convinced of anything until they actually blow a team out.

Baltimore @ Carolina - The Panthers are the worst team in the league.

Green Bay @ Minnesota - Something tells me Adrian Peterson will win this game single-handedly for the Vikings...

Arizona @ Kansas City - Chiefs aren't as good as their early regular season record suggested, but they're not as bad as they showed last week against the Broncos.

Detroit @ Dallas - Impressive win over the Giants. Let's assume they try and build off that.

Buffalo @ Cincinnati - Palmer is king of the garbage time, but the Bengals will win this one.

Seattle @ New Orleans - Easiest call of the week.

Tampa Bay @ San Francisco - Still think the Bucs are overrated...

Atlanta @ St Louis - Falcons need to prove they are the real deal.

Indianapolis @ New England - I had the Colts initially, but they're probably too banged up to win on the road.

New York Giants @ Philadelphia - Vick's playing well for sure, but I think he comes back to earth in this game.

Denver @ San Diego - Rivers gets my vote for MVP. The guy is on pace for the all-time yards record, and he spends most weeks throwing to absolute scrubs. High-scoring game this one.

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 pm
Pawno can't access the board at the moment, wants me to post his pick for today's game:

MIAMI DOLPHINS over Chicago Bears

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:34 pm
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:I have been so fvcking busy with school and work latley that am not sure were my heads at, I was debating and between the Vikes/bears and ended picking the bears in my mind. Watching the game the bears were winning, and I come here and its blank. Ill let this week slide, lucky for me the everyone else didn't fair well, guess it was a sign coming since we all forgot about the Thursday game.

haha i saw that bro...

unfortuneate but i still think your closing the gap on Aussiebiedrins.

(it's funny dude, Cause i never took you as the football type from your years around here. But you seem to know your sh1t)
BTW... I hope you beat Ozbeans.

I love football was more into the college game (UCLA Bruins) but with the fantasty football and pickums am up to date now as far as watching the games when I can.

Looks like we are both making slight moves on Aussie who has been leading since forever, lol, should make for an interesting finish.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:35 pm
Thursday game I select Miami.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board