World Cup

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:38 pm
I'm pretty excited for it. I don't know how many soccer fans are on here, but yeah... just wanted to start up the topic of the world cup coming up soon in June.

A little off topic, but still on soccer... hey, TMC do you follow soccer in Spain? Did you catch Lyon beating Real Madrid?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:43 pm
Yep, Bigs and me were watching, at the same time, the Madrid vs Lyon game and the ManU game.

I've got to say that Bigs is really happy about his boys beating Milan so easily... and we both are quite happy about Lyon advancing into the next round as well.

Back to topic, I'm also intrigued about the World Cup, but it's so far away that I don't want to get my hopes high... I like going as the underdog as well, and Spain will be anything but that this year.

btw, Bigs is gonna be pissed at you when he reads this... he started a football thread a while ago, and yours already has been more successful. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:50 pm
BUMP!!!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:11 pm
You know... it was too far down. I didn't even notice there was one. I was looking for "Soccer," since well... I'm American and all but saw nothing. So I created a new one. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Return to Sports Board