Welcome Marty Lurie!

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 pm
So I've heard this guy on the radio a few times on Damon Bruce's show, and I will say Mychael Urban will be missed but this guy is GREAT! He will endear himself to Giants fans right away with his knowledge of the game and his sincere analysis! KNBR and the Giants continue to lead the way when it comes to charismatic personalities! We already have the best in Miller, Kruk, Kuip, Flem, and now we've got this great voice doing some pre/post game! I feel bad that the A's lost this guy, but he'll look great in orange and black!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:27 am
Wait, so where and when can you hear him?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm
I believe he'll be doing mostly weekend b4/after giants day games and b4 giants weekend nite games.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Return to Sports Board