Playoff Pickem 09-10

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 am
xbay wrote:Congratulations to Pawno and Aussie for winning this year's Playoff Pick 'Em. Aussie did not receive any points this week, but Pawno did after he was the closest to guess the sum of the entire score(48) with a total of 51. Those 3 points made the difference as he tied with Aussie for a grand total of 20 points.

And if pride means anything to me or TMC, we were the only ones who chose the Saints.

YAY!!!

Im a winner!!

SUCK MY D!CK (whoever, dont mind if you capt or BIGS)

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 pm
PAWNO wrote:
xbay wrote:Congratulations to Pawno and Aussie for winning this year's Playoff Pick 'Em. Aussie did not receive any points this week, but Pawno did after he was the closest to guess the sum of the entire score(48) with a total of 51. Those 3 points made the difference as he tied with Aussie for a grand total of 20 points.

And if pride means anything to me or TMC, we were the only ones who chose the Saints.

YAY!!!

Im a winner!!

SUCK MY D!CK (whoever, dont mind if you capt or BIGS)

While I won't repeat Pawno's sentiments, I must say it was a lot of fun to compete in both the regular season pick'em and the play-off pick'em. I look forward to doing it all again next season :mrgreen:
Previous

Return to Sports Board