YES :-)
89%
NO :-(
11%

Total votes : 9

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:00 am
BEARS @ NINERS - Mike Singletary is a joke... Granted his better then Tom Cable in the fact he doesn't hit women and doesn't coach games that are blowouts (he just seems to choke). I believe Singletary will coach right into the hands of Lovie Smith and his Former Superbowl Team.

I expect Jay Cutler to go buckwild in this game and score a ton! I think Vernon Davis gets kept TD'less as well.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:30 am
Bears @ 49ers
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 pm
I have the bears winning.... so not the niners, cuz smith is a joke
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm
PAWNO wrote:BEARS @ NINERS - Mike Singletary is a joke... Granted his better then Tom Cable in the fact he doesn't hit women and doesn't coach games that are blowouts (he just seems to choke). I believe Singletary will coach right into the hands of Lovie Smith and his Former Superbowl Team.

I expect Jay Cutler to go buckwild in this game and score a ton! I think Vernon Davis gets kept TD'less as well.

I forgot the park where it's not the coach that isn't doing his job, but the players. I find the personnel to be fine, it's just the players are finishing games. The execution is the problem, not the coach.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:00 am
Atlanta at Carolina

Tampa Bay at Miami

Detroit at Minnesota

Jacksonville at New York Jets

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh

New Orleans at St Louis

Buffalo at Tennessee

Denver at Washington

Kansas City at Oakland

Seattle at Arizona

Dallas at Green Bay

Philadelphia at San Diego

New England at Indianapolis

Baltimore at Cleveland
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:55 am
Atlanta at Carolina.- Curtis Lofton better stays healthy for this one. I'm pretty sure the Panthers will have at least 35 running plays in this game, trying to keep Ryan out of it. It's all in the hands of Atlanta's D, if they can stop the run, the game is theirs to lose.

Tampa Bay at Miami.- Freeman showed a lot of promise last week, at home and in a must win game. Now that we have our first win, I think the team will start looking more at next season than the current one, so expect a lot of young guys trying to prove they belong in a NFL roster from now on, which won't help much our current chances to win games.

Oh, and Miami's duo or Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown may have a field day with our run D.

Detroit at Minnesota.- I think it will be closer than expected. I also think Detroit doesn't have a chance to win this one.

Jacksonville at New York Jets.- Another close contest, and I expect big games from MJD and MSW... but I still think the Jets D will make enough plays to put their O in a good position to win this one.

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh.- Ok, so Cincy is for real, are 4-0 against AFC North foes and will make the playoffs for sure (just take a look at their schedule), but Pittsburgh is still a top team, playing at home in a must win game. I can't see the Bengals winning this one on the road.

New Orleans at St Louis.- Almost a bye week for the Saints...

Buffalo at Tennessee.- I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo win this one, because I still don't trust this Titans D and Jauron and some players are fighthing to have jobs next season... but I still can't see it. Chris Johnson is, as always, the key to the game. But considering he's been nearly unstoppable lately, I don't see Bills changing that pattern tomorrow.

Denver at Washington.- What's funny here is that Washington's D is not much worse than Denver's. So I expect an ugly game that will be decided by no more than 6 points.

I've decided to change my pick after taking a look at the Redskins offense for this game. Still expect a low scoring outing, but I'd be surprised if the Redkins score more than 9 points.

Kansas City at Oakland.- I wouldn't watch if I were a Chiefs fan...

Seattle at Arizona.- The Cards are starting to get Beanie Wells more involved in their offense, and that's a good thing, because I don't trust Hightower at all... Sure, he's got great hands for a back, but Wells ypc is almost 1 yard higher and every time Hightower has a big receiving game, the Cards lose.

Dallas at Green Bay.- This is a must win for the Packers if they want to remain in the playoff picture. Now, if they could only protect Rodgers a bit... They won't go anywhere if he keeps getting sacked 6 times per game.

Philadelphia at San Diego.- San Diego is playing their best football of the season at the right time. Philly, on the other side, is starting to show the effects of all the injuries they're having. I don't even expect it to be close.

New England at Indianapolis.- Close, close game, and I also expect it to be a (moderately) high scoring one... but Manning will prove why he's in the run for MVP this year.

Baltimore at Cleveland.- The Ravens really need a break, so the Browns couldn't come at a better time.
Last edited by TMC on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:12 am
Atlanta at Carolina

Tampa Bay at Miami

Detroit at Minnesota

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh

New Orleans at St Louis

Buffalo at Tennessee

Denver at Washington

Kansas City at Oakland

Seattle at Arizona

Dallas at Green Bay

New England at Indianapolis

Baltimore at Cleveland
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:08 pm
The week 10..."The Destiny of Cable BEGIN"

Atlanta
Miami
Minnesota
Jets
Pitts
N.O
Titans
Denver
The Greatness RAIDERSSSSSSSSSSSS
Arizona
Green bay
Philly
N.E
Baltimore

Just Black Out ...Baby
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:31 am
After reading that Ladell Betts is also pretty banged up, I've changed my pick of the Broncos at Redskins game.

I'm just posting about it here so people don't see and edit on the picks and start thinking about the timing...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:07 am
Atlanta at Carolina - Upset #1

Tampa Bay at Miami

Detroit at Minnesota

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh

New Orleans at St Louis

Buffalo at Tennessee - Tennessee is back? Upset # 2

Denver at Washington

Kansas City at Oakland - picking Oakland for the first time in a while.

Seattle at Arizona

Dallas at Green Bay - Upset # 3

New England at Indianapolis - Go Manning!!!!!!

Baltimore at Cleveland
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm
Miami @ Carolina.- I don't know. Carolina has surprised me lately, even in their loss to New Orleans. Miami has seen their season go up and down. Tough pick.

Pittsburgh at Kansas City.- Poor Chiefs have to deal with a frustrated and embarrassed Steelers team.

Indianapolis at Baltimore.- Something tells me that with the opening of "The Blind Side" in theaters that this weekend will be a great weekend for Michael Oher and the Ravens.

San Francisco at Green Bay.- The Packers are up and down, but the Niners need this. Yes, it's a lightweight homer pick.

Buffalo at Jacksonville.- Maurice Jones-Drew, 'nuff said.

Atlanta at New York Giants.- Both teams are slumping, but I'll take the home team here.

New Orleans at Tampa Bay.- The Saints keep on marching...

Cleveland at Detroit.- Ugh, I'll take the Lions here as they're not as bad as everyone says.

Washington at Dallas.- I'm pretty sure the Cowboys can rebound, especially against the Redskins at home.

Seattle at Minnesota.- Yikes, I feel bad for the Seahawks... especially Matt Hasselbeck, who could be seeing a lot of Jared Allen in his grill.

Arizona at St Louis.- The Cards got it easy this week.

New York Jets at New England.- The Patriots are coming off a disappointing loss, and they haven't forgot about what the Jets did to them back in the Meadowlands.

San Diego at Denver.- Tough one, but with Kyle Orton out, the offense could run differently under Simms, who's not bad, but the Chargers have looked good lately.

Cincinnati at Oakland.- No Cedric Benson, no problem.

Philadelphia at Chicago.- I don't think Cutler throws 5 INTs, but he does have a bad game.

Tennessee at Houston.- Could go either way as the Titans have suddenly returned to form with Vinsanity back at helm, CJ tearing defenses up, and the defense nursing back to health. But I like the Texans at home.
Last edited by xbay on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 pm
Carolina Panthers...miami lost R.Brown and seems like Carolina are back to their form....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:37 pm
Miami @ Carolina

Last week, only a couple us got the Carolina game right (one of my 3 upset picks, which i got all three right).

This week, all you guys seem to be jumping the shark. Delholmme will mess it up somehow.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 am
Week 11 picks (gotta try and catch TMC)

Miami at Carolina

The Dolphin on the road with no Ronnie Brown. They're in trouble.

Pittsburgh at Kansas City

Steelers can't afford to lose any more games if they want to catch the Bengals in the AFC North.

Indianapolis at Baltimore

The Ravens were very unimpressive against the Browns. Meanwhile, Peyton Manning continues to do his thing.

San Francisco at Green Bay

I'll go with the Packers at home, building off their impressive win against the Cowboys from last week.

Buffalo at Jacksonville

The Bills have very little offense, while the Jags have MJD, who should come close to matching the numbers that Chris Johnson put up against Buffalo.

Atlanta at New York Giants

Turner is banged up (probably not playing), and Matt Ryan is playing awful right now. Giants to win a close one at home.

New Orleans at Tampa Bay

The Saints have looked slightly vulnerable in the last few weeks, but they still have plenty of firepower to take care of the Bucs.

Cleveland at Detroit

The Browns are THE worst team in the league.

Washington at Dallas

The Cowboys to bounce back after last week's debacle.

Seattle at Minnesota

The Vikings get another easy game, and will probably coast for most of it.

Arizona at St Louis

The Cardinals notch up another win on the back of sensible play from Warner and their running game. Also, what a season Steven Jackson's having.

New York Jets at New England

Pats really blew that game last week. They should get back on track against the Jets, whose coach is now crying after trainings.

San Diego at Denver

The Broncos are in a bit of trouble - three straight losses. Meanwhile, the Chargers are on a bit of a roll, with LT even showing signs of life.

Cincinnati at Oakland

A new QB starting for the Raiders, but the same old result. The Bengals have a GREAT defense.

Philadelphia at Chicago

Jay Cutler - franchise quarterback? Not while he keeps throwing interception after interception.

Tennessee at Houston

The Titans have a swagger about them. Chris Johnson seems unstoppable at the moment. I think it'll be a close, high-scoring affair.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:53 am
aussiebiedrins wrote:Week 11 picks (gotta try and catch TMC)

I don't know how I'm still leading the Pick'em, after so many average weeks... but hey, gotta defend my turf!!!

On to the picks:

Miami @ Carolina.- I HATE to pick the Panthers, but I don't think Miami's chances on the road are that high without Ronnie...

Pittsburgh at Kansas City.- Mendenhall running wild against the Chiefs D, Mike Wallace with a long TD and a decent showing by the Steelers D should be enough to get them a comfortable W.

Indianapolis at Baltimore.- The Ravens are a different team at home (well, when they're not playing the Bengals), and they always have something extra when the Colts come to town. I'm gonna take Ray Rice's side on this one...

San Francisco at Green Bay.- Green Bay is a weird team. On paper, they have talent to be a playoff team, but when you're a real contender... you don't lose at the RayJay. I'm taking the Packers, but could go either way.

Buffalo at Jacksonville.- MJD, MSW... welcome the acronym show!!!

Atlanta at New York Giants.- Both teams come to this game at their worst time of the year... One of them will go back in the right track. And, considering Turner's absence, I'm leaning towards NY.

New Orleans at Tampa Bay.- One interesting stat is that Freeman's QB rating from the shotgun is the second best of the league... Lots of encouraging signs for Bucs fans, but the Saints are gonna have to beat themselves for us to have a chance.

Cleveland at Detroit.- Is this the week in which CJ starts playing like... CJ? (and finally overcomes his injury). I'm also gonna predict a BIG game from Pettigrew.

Washington at Dallas.- Miles Austin... are you still there or has it been the biggest fluke in league history?. The Redskins D is pretty good, so we'll probably find out.

Seattle at Minnesota.- Forsett finally gets his chance... although it's a bit unfair it has to be against Minny.

Arizona at St Louis.- The Cards just realized they drafted Beanie to give him carries. Only took him half a season to do so...

New York Jets at New England.- I think Rex Ryan will cry as well after this game puts in serious danger his season.

San Diego at Denver.- I don't know if LT is back or not. I don't know if Vincent Jackson is gonna show up or not. All I know if that San Diego is playing its best football of the year and Denver its worst.

Cincinnati at Oakland.- Cincy's D should have fun with Bruce Almighty.

Philadelphia at Chicago.- True test for the Eagles. If you lose at Chicago, you are not a contender for anything.

Tennessee at Houston.- I still remember their first game of the year, and how easy it was for Houston to score. If the Texans run the clock well, Chris Johnson won't be a factor.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board