The Football (Soccer, In The Colonies) Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 am
Holy sh*t..................seriously...............the very moment England get our win, and you can actually be a little bit happy that weve topped the group..............the commentator says "And the US have scored!"

Typical...............we had about 18 million chances as well and if we scored just one F'ing goal wed be top.

Cant even have full glory, got to be tainted with the fact that this will probably mean Germany in the next round............THEN ARGENTINA!!!

Instead of probably Ghana in the next round.

Well bloody done to the US team, they definately deserved it and to top the group............no doubt about that, they should have won the Slovenia game and played brilliant today.

BADA SHOULD WATCH THE USE GAME!!!!!!

Franchise Player
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am
bigstrads wrote:Holy sh*t..................seriously...............the very moment England get our win, and you can actually be a little bit happy that weve topped the group..............the commentator says "And the US have scored!"

Typical...............we had about 18 million chances as well and if we scored just one F'ing goal wed be top.

Cant even have full glory, got to be tainted with the fact that this will probably mean Germany in the next round............THEN ARGENTINA!!!

Instead of probably Ghana in the next round.

Well bloody done to the US team, they definately deserved it and to top the group............no doubt about that, they should have won the Slovenia game and played brilliant today.

BADA SHOULD WATCH THE USE GAME!!!!!!

Haha, I'm not a fan of the commentators. I haven't clinged on to one, yet.

Most definitely, Bada... you gotta watch the US game. It may have ended 1-0 and all the squandered opportunities may frustrate you as they did to I, but one thing you can say is that those guys never gave up ever. Yeah, they forced the issue at times, but they WANTED and NEEDED to win this game. They kept you on the edge of your seat as you anticipated for that ONE goal, because that's all I was yelling... "CMON US... JUST ONE DAMN GOAL!"

Not a huge fan of football(soccer), but that was definitely a game to remember if you're American.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 pm
People................do you know what you need to do right now!!!!????

You need to adopt Ghana as youre new nation and support the crap out of them!!!!!!!

Why? because if they even simply draw with Germany, then the Serbians beat the Aussies (likely)............ that means the USA play Ghana and we play Serbia!!!

Instead of one of us playing Germany in the next round!!!

All Star
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 pm
Haha, Englands fucked.

Go US.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Haha, Englands fucked.

Go US.

Well done Beastie................you just made the bucket list.

"Bucket" being the bucket of blood I will using to paint my latest masterpiece of death. :evil: (Crackerz and Xbay are the other lucky England insulters/taunters)

All Star
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 pm
Hey, you guys can still dominate Polo!

Hall of Famer
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:35 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Hey, you guys can still dominate Polo!

CRICKET ALL THE WAY, BABY!!! :mrgreen:

Site Admin
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Go US.

"Bucket" being the bucket of blood I will using to paint my latest masterpiece of death. :evil: (Crackerz and Xbay are the other lucky England insulters/taunters)
Well let me join the list...
ImageEngland... :usa2:

All Star
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:55 pm
JREED23 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Go US.

Well let me join the list...
ImageEngland... :usa2:

X PAC FTW!!!!

I still remember getting suspended in 5th grade for telling girls to suck it.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 pm
Well, last time I checked............we still made it through.

God............I do have to say..............f*cking Americans.

Well atleast Americans can dominate at sports that no-one else plays...............and call yourselves the "World Champions" of basketball and whatever...............joke.

Hey...........dont like me saying that, then dont taunt, fairs fair...............but thats another American trait huh, first to dish out the insults and be the bullies of the world............and the first to moan about it when it comes back the other way.

(Ps: Im annoyed.............and I dont do pathetic, self important bandwagoners rubbing something they imagine to be sh*t in my face)

All Star
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm
yeahhhhh....

USA and England advanced to big 16 but they still have chance to go Big 8...

England Vs German = Germany always have problems against The Lions..

USA Vs Ghana = This time USA have a good chance to get into big 8...

USA team always good in 2nd half but i hope this time they score early and keep the momentum ON.......

GO USA
Go England... :D

Franchise Player
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 pm
There you go............someone with a little respect, integrity and humility............words not often associated with the general American public.

Bravo William. :D

All Star
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:24 pm
The entire England team will tear their ACL's simultaneously.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:05 pm
Beast Mode wrote:The entire England team will tear their ACL's simultaneously.

Wow..............Beast.............man.

How about being a little bit more of a child?.............I mean really, you can do better than that no?

Guess I was wrong about you dude.

All Star
» Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:The entire England team will tear their ACL's simultaneously.

Wow..............Beast.............man.

How about being a little bit more of a child?.............I mean really, you can do better than that no?

Guess I was wrong about you dude.

Oh, you didn't know? That's me in your sig under "Not him dammit"