Manny being Manny = Performing Enhancing Drugs

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:32 pm
i agree about big papi, but hes a given...fielder will at least generate some surprise...and as powerful a hitter he may be, im positive hes still used 'roids...anyone who hits 50 hrs these days is up for suspicion, and when that person is as stocky as fielder, and can only hit 35 hrs the next yr, thats a big red flag

i hope guys like longoria and david wright are clean...wright, for all his talent, has never hit 40 hrs in a season...its a hard feat to do, and everyone who made it look easy was probably juicing, thats the sad truth

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:38 am
Well, we were right.... David Ortiz was the next name. How spot on were we? He AND Ramirez were tested positive for PED's in 2003. Not a shock at all... i wonder how the Boston fans will react.

Curt Shillings unfair and excessive criticism of Barry Bonds saying he cheated.... dude won 2 world series with cheaters himself. What an asss.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Well, we were right.... David Ortiz was the next name. How spot on were we? He AND Ramirez were tested positive for PED's in 2003. Not a shock at all... i wonder how the Boston fans will react.

Curt Shillings unfair and excessive criticism of Barry Bonds saying he cheated.... dude won 2 world series with cheaters himself. What an asss.

Schillings has always been an a*shole, anyway.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:40 pm
The article on ESPN made me think... what if Derek Jeter showed up positive on HgH test? We're talking about a guy that represents everything baseball SHOULD be. All clean, no drugs, pure talent.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Previous

Return to Sports Board