Congrats to Tim Tebow.....

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 pm
for more reasons than winning another National Championship last night.

Here is his girlfriend

Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Ha ha, she's not his girlfriend. That picture is almost two years old too...she's just some girl at a party that wanted to take a picture with him.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 pm
I certainly did not do the research but enjoy the pictures nonetheless! :mrgreen:
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 pm
bada wrote:I certainly did not do the research but enjoy the pictures nonetheless! :mrgreen:

thanks for posting Bada. she is a hot one!
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 pm
Where do you all rank Tebow among elite college QBs? I would have to put him right on the top of the list. He has won 2 national titles and should have won 2 Heismans. Next year will be a huge decision for him....does he come back and try to become only the 2nd 2 time Heisman trophy winner and possibly win his 3rd national title, or does he move on to the NFL?

I think the kid has to stay in college. If he comes out, what is he going to be a 3rd round pick? He is a project QB at the next level.....atleast right now. If he comes back next year and does what he has done the past couple years I think he can potentially be a first rounder next year and solidify himself as the best college QB and possibly the best college player of all time.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:15 pm
Yeah Bada, her rack is pretty unbelievable...not even going to lie...I bet her back is screwed up from holding those things up though.

"Always" I really hope Tebow stays, he is one of the top 10 college QBs, but he's not likely to have success at the next level. If he's smart, and I think he is, he'll stick around and get the most out of his college career. Plus if any team had a chance of repeating it's Florida, the majority of their team is coming back and they will have all played together for 3 straight years.

If he sticks around I will be looking forward to a USC-Florida match-up in the NC game that's been building for three straight years. Sanchez against Tebow with those defenses would just be unbelievable.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:29 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Ha ha, she's not his girlfriend. That picture is almost two years old too...she's just some girl at a party that wanted to take a picture with him.

That's pretty good knowledge. How do you even know that? Was the picture big news two years ago, or do you just happen to know everything?
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 pm
I think Tebow is one of the best collegiate PLAYERS, not just QB's in college football history. All of the intangibles are insane with this kid. Amazing player.

That being said, I hope he returns as I agree with Captain J that I am not sure he translates well to the pro game. I hope I am wrong cause he really seems like an exceptional kid that I wish nothing but success to. But no way will he be able to use his legs in the NFL like he does in college and while I dont buy into some peoples opinion that he does not have a strong enough arm, I do question his accuracy. ESPECIALLY on the short routes. He does not have great touch in my eyes (that jump pass last night not withstanding) and seems to be erradic throwing short outs and into the flats.

He is damn good throwing the ball in the middle of the field especially on seam routes.

But I dont know how you could EVER bet against this kid (although I foolishly did and bet OKL last night :banghead: ). Seems like one of those guys that will succeed at anything he puts his mind to.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:32 pm
StuckInSoCal wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Ha ha, she's not his girlfriend. That picture is almost two years old too...she's just some girl at a party that wanted to take a picture with him.

That's pretty good knowledge. How do you even know that? Was the picture big news two years ago, or do you just happen to know everything?

I know everything.

Jk, it's been posted on the 49ers.com message board for over a year that's the only reason I know.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Yeah Bada, her rack is pretty unbelievable...not even going to lie.

hmm, I did not really notice... I was just looking at her nice hair. LOL :mrgreen:

yes, UNBELIEVABLE is certainly one word for it
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:37 pm
bada wrote:I think Tebow is one of the best collegiate PLAYERS, not just QB's in college football history. All of the intangibles are insane with this kid. Amazing player.

That being said, I hope he returns as I agree with Captain J that I am not sure he translates well to the pro game. I hope I am wrong cause he really seems like an exceptional kid that I wish nothing but success to. But no way will he be able to use his legs in the NFL like he does in college and while I dont buy into some peoples opinion that he does not have a strong enough arm, I do question his accuracy. ESPECIALLY on the short routes. He does not have great touch in my eyes (that jump pass last night not withstanding) and seems to be erradic throwing short outs and into the flats.

He is damn good throwing the ball in the middle of the field especially on seam routes.

But I dont know how you could EVER bet against this kid (although I foolishly did and bet OKL last night :banghead: ). Seems like one of those guys that will succeed at anything he puts his mind to.

I think he'd be a great Tight End or Full Back in the NFL, just not a QB.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:38 pm
bada wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Yeah Bada, her rack is pretty unbelievable...not even going to lie.

hmm, I did not really notice... I was just looking at her nice hair. LOL :mrgreen:

yes, UNBELIEVABLE is certainly one word for it

It's a novelty, but I don't think it's very attractive. I dated a girl years ago who gained weight in her boobs first, which seems crazy awesome at first but if she can't keep the weight down it gets out of control. I hope she enjoys the attention while it lasts. =D
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:39 pm
bada wrote:I think Tebow is one of the best collegiate PLAYERS, not just QB's in college football history. All of the intangibles are insane with this kid. Amazing player.

does he translate to the pro game today? NO! But there still is one more year (if he chooses wisely that is). There's no guarantee of course that from now or next year, he will be a good enough prospect for Sunday football, but its possible.

Speaking of Timmy T, did anyone see that outside the lines on this guy. I mean, what doesn't he do. He does so much off the field charity work, with his parents, spreading good deeds to people around the world and sharing his faith. He helps do sugical procedures, goes to hospitals to see kids, does speeches in prisons. I just looked up perfect role model on google, and tebow's name was the first name up (i really didnt, but u get the point).

Class Act. Stay another year Timmy T, and make the Legand continue in Gainesville

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:41 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:

I think he'd be a great Tight End or Full Back in the NFL, just not a QB.

ur watching too much Marcelleus Wiley on ESPN Capt.... I think he can do what he wants... he has shown that anything is possible, and another year in school can give us a better idea on what he can be. I honestly dont see him as a TE. Maybe a FB, but not TE
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:42 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

does he translate to the pro game today? NO! But there still is one more year (if he chooses wisely that is). There's no guarantee of course that from now or next year, he will be a good enough prospect for Sunday football, but its possible.

Speaking of Timmy T, did anyone see that outside the lines on this guy. I mean, what doesn't he do. He does so much off the field charity work, with his parents, spreading good deeds to people around the world and sharing his faith. He helps do sugical procedures, goes to hospitals to see kids, does speeches in prisons. I just looked up perfect role model on google, and tebow's name was the first name up (i really didnt, but u get the point).

Class Act. Stay another year Timmy T, and make the Legand continue in Gainesville

The guy is just amazing. It doesn't matter if he makes it in the NFL or not, he's got a looooong successful and fulfilling life ahead of him. It really is inspiring to see any person, let alone a college kid doing the kind of stuff Tebow does. He has my complete respect, I wish I was half the person he is.
Next

Return to Sports Board