San Jose Sabercats

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:18 pm
bada wrote:no idea where it came from. It filled the entire stadium. I saw my whole section jump when it went off the first time.

We were in the 2nd deck.

Wow! that really sucks, it's the arenas trying to build false excitement i guess. Well, i hope you at least enjoyed the atmosphere down here for the time being.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:23 pm
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:no idea where it came from. It filled the entire stadium. I saw my whole section jump when it went off the first time.

And it happens in every single game??? :shock:

I would assume so. Would not be so bad if it was just during introductions but happened after every score.
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:24 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

We were in the 2nd deck.

Wow! that really sucks, it's the arenas trying to build false excitement i guess. Well, i hope you at least enjoyed the atmosphere down here for the time being.

yeah, certainly was not friendly for young children but granted, 3 years old IS a bit young. My 7 year old thought it was cool.

But yes, we had a good time cause we were all together. both my wife and I have been working a lot lately so time where we are all together has been sparse so we still enjoyed it.

Return to Sports Board