Page 145 of 146

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:54 am
by Mr. Crackerz
That was crazy when i read it. My brother and I use to like the Morrison - Howard "brothers". I was the Morrison fan (SDSU), and he was the Howard fan. Just sucks both guys had their own personal demons and issues.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:09 am
by PAWNO
Raiders nailed the draft.

Khalil Mack was no.1 on Mayock board.

They got Derek Carr in the 2nd round.

basically Raiders picked up 2 players that have been mocked to go no.1 to the Texans over the offseason.

The lineman they picked up the middle rounds Gabe (OL) & Jelly (DT) were good acquisitions.

Then the DB lottery picks in the later rounds.

Feels like we're at no worse a 7-9 team. hopefully a little bit better if the calls go our way.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:14 pm
by Mr. Crackerz
They had a great draft. gonna be a tough schedule, but they should be competitive. I think they are 6-10 for the season or 7-9. Im not as optimistic as you.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:41 pm
by warriorsstepup
Its going to take more than firing Dennis Allen to turn the Raider ship around. We might not win a game this season. So in the up coming draft I think they draft Mariota and either keep or trade Carr.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:34 am
by PAWNO
warriorsstepup wrote:Its going to take more than firing Dennis Allen to turn the Raider ship around. We might not win a game this season. So in the up coming draft I think they draft Mariota and either keep or trade Carr.


You still think they'll draft Mariota?

Hey BTW you must be stoked your boy James Jones back killing it in the Bay Area.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:34 am
by warriorsstepup
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Its going to take more than firing Dennis Allen to turn the Raider ship around. We might not win a game this season. So in the up coming draft I think they draft Mariota and either keep or trade Carr.


You still think they'll draft Mariota?

Hey BTW you must be stoked your boy James Jones back killing it in the Bay Area.


Apparently he is one of those qbs that are can't miss, remember thd redesigns kept both RG3 and Cousins. But it appears the Raiders are moving along with Carr ? Your thoughts on the matter please ?

Hell yes I am thrilled he is out here, regardelss of the results haha. He is a real humble dude.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:11 am
by PAWNO
warriorsstepup wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Its going to take more than firing Dennis Allen to turn the Raider ship around. We might not win a game this season. So in the up coming draft I think they draft Mariota and either keep or trade Carr.


You still think they'll draft Mariota?

Hey BTW you must be stoked your boy James Jones back killing it in the Bay Area.


Apparently he is one of those qbs that are can't miss, remember thd redesigns kept both RG3 and Cousins. But it appears the Raiders are moving along with Carr ? Your thoughts on the matter please ?

Hell yes I am thrilled he is out here, regardelss of the results haha. He is a real humble dude.


Yeah i think they will build around Carr..

Bring in a Dez Bryant (pipedream). draft a Amari Cooper. IDK

I think we will be in better shape next year.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:16 pm
by warriorsstepup
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Its going to take more than firing Dennis Allen to turn the Raider ship around. We might not win a game this season. So in the up coming draft I think they draft Mariota and either keep or trade Carr.


You still think they'll draft Mariota?

Hey BTW you must be stoked your boy James Jones back killing it in the Bay Area.


Apparently he is one of those qbs that are can't miss, remember thd redesigns kept both RG3 and Cousins. But it appears the Raiders are moving along with Carr ? Your thoughts on the matter please ?

Hell yes I am thrilled he is out here, regardelss of the results haha. He is a real humble dude.




Yeah i think they will build around Carr..

Bring in a Dez Bryant (pipedream). draft a Amari Cooper. IDK

I think we will be in better shape next year.


Big win against the niners, no need to talk about the rivalry we already know.

The way they are going not sure if they get the #1 pick but I keep hearing they might trade down, Leonard Williams and Amari Cooper are the targets. But Carr was golden today.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:21 pm
by PAWNO
warriorsstepup wrote:
Big win against the niners, no need to talk about the rivalry we already know.

The way they are going not sure if they get the #1 pick but I keep hearing they might trade down, Leonard Williams and Amari Cooper are the targets. But Carr was golden today.


yeah Carr really put to bed the Mariota talk. (we won't be able to draft him anyways)

At the moment we are position 5 in draft order with teams such as BUCS, JAGS, TITANS and JETS ahead of us.

The beautiful thing is for all the TANKING loyalists!!! If we lose out we will move up to position 4 at the worst.
because

W15
TITANS v JETS

W16
TITANS v JAGS

You want the Titans to win only 1 of these games or lose both of them because then it affects the draft order where we move up to position 3.

If we are at position 3 then Winston/Mariota both will most likely be off the board leaving the raiders to select Leonard Williams (please) or Amari Cooper (who has been described as one of the best route runners due to his explosiveness to come out in years) Carr could really use a weapon who creates his own separation.

But IDK i think I want Leonard Williams just because of his attributes.. reminds me of JJ WATT.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:48 am
by warriorsstepup
PAWNO wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
Big win against the niners, no need to talk about the rivalry we already know.

The way they are going not sure if they get the #1 pick but I keep hearing they might trade down, Leonard Williams and Amari Cooper are the targets. But Carr was golden today.


yeah Carr really put to bed the Mariota talk. (we won't be able to draft him anyways)

At the moment we are position 5 in draft order with teams such as BUCS, JAGS, TITANS and JETS ahead of us.

The beautiful thing is for all the TANKING loyalists!!! If we lose out we will move up to position 4 at the worst.
because

W15
TITANS v JETS

W16
TITANS v JAGS

You want the Titans to win only 1 of these games or lose both of them because then it affects the draft order where we move up to position 3.

If we are at position 3 then Winston/Mariota both will most likely be off the board leaving the raiders to select Leonard Williams (please) or Amari Cooper (who has been described as one of the best route runners due to his explosiveness to come out in years) Carr could really use a weapon who creates his own separation.

But IDK i think I want Leonard Williams just because of his attributes.. reminds me of JJ WATT.


Great mini break down, before the season started I was aware of the type of season the raiders would have, major rebuilding. From the get go I knew Matt Shaub was not the answer and was eager to see a rookie qb be groomed fro the future, looks like we have that in Carr.

Initially I was on the ok we haven't won any game so we will definitely get that first pick haha, but the wins have been magical so its all good. Cooper or Leonard Williams will be great pick ups.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:34 pm
by Mr. Crackerz
Bump.

My raiders are 2-3, though they have made massive improvements to the roster and have looked pretty good. If we can beat the Chargers, we are clearly 2nd in the division and might be able to sneak a playoff spot. Because outside of 3 AFC teams, the rest of the division is pretty weak and very beatable.

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:33 am
by PAWNO
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Bump.

My raiders are 2-3, though they have made massive improvements to the roster and have looked pretty good. If we can beat the Chargers, we are clearly 2nd in the division and might be able to sneak a playoff spot. Because outside of 3 AFC teams, the rest of the division is pretty weak and very beatable.



Bump

Need to win today! No If's or But's if we can't take care of the Lions then we don't deserve a wildcard spot.

I think the Raiders prevail in a 35-17 win over the Lions!

Re: Raider Nation Thread

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:57 am
by Guybrush
Carr is a good QB, will be better with time, but right now, I think people are overrating him. He had some rally nice WR options as well. Still, I'm not putting their season on him, Raiders still need to fix a lot of things, to be a really good team. But are definitely improving.

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:45 pm
by PAWNO
Looks like Mark Davis wants out of Oakland.

Las Vegas will be a good home for his team. It's a shame that the Oakland Mayor couldn't help Davis but it's all steam ahead for the Raiders to Nevada!

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:20 am
by PAWNO
Been a pretty exciting time to be a Raider fan.

Biggest match in the last decade at the Oakland Coliseum! Broncos possibly our biggest rival