Raider Nation Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm
Darren McFADDEN looks doubtful for this game. I actually think Bush is the bettdi back to play against San Diego. His running style has always been about running between the tackles & with that it will draw SD linebackers core in closer. I think that leads to better 1 on 1 matchups for our wide reciever core and this will be a game where the scoreline reflects a shoot out
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:11 pm
PAWNO wrote:Darren McFADDEN looks doubtful for this game. I actually think Bush is the bettdi back to play against San Diego. His running style has always been about running between the tackles & with that it will draw SD linebackers core in closer. I think that leads to better 1 on 1 matchups for our wide reciever core and this will be a game where the scoreline reflects a shoot out



Lol @ a shootout
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Well this game this weekend is the RAIDERS SEASON!!!

Broncos vs Raiders in Denver Colorado!!

Our Quarterback issue is questionmark... But as long as MccFadden suits up then there's gonna be a sense of difficulty stopping RUN DMC.. The Broncs got injuries to 2 Linebackers Elvis and Ayre and Brian Dawkins is otu as well.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: oakland
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:39 pm
Another Great win by Raiders but with the costly price(lost of asomugha).
We hope his injury not as bad as we thought....

The DEF deserved A+ today......almost shutdown seahawk, the Offense i will give them B- coz they played a little bit sloppy in the first half....but overall is A game.... :D
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:51 am
best thing about this win is knowing that a former member/moderator of this board would have had to suffer thru 60 minutes of A-grade Raiders football.

I was going to PM the C&nt and let him know who's boss, But better not to ruffle feathers.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 pm
Gut feeling, But Randy Moss will be a Raider this time tomorrow.

Better scenario 2nd time around. Legit Quarterback "Campbell/Gradkowski > Brookes/Walter"

We are in the division hunt (motivation of a 4/4 record > no motivation of a 2/14,4/12 season)

Plus when he splits next year, we pick up a 3rd round pick in the compensatory draft (no idea why they have this extra draft pick rule, but it works for us)

Should be interesting to see how it unfolds tomorrow.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am
Location: napa
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 pm
PAWNO wrote:Gut feeling, But Randy Moss will be a Raider this time tomorrow.

Better scenario 2nd time around. Legit Quarterback "Campbell/Gradkowski > Brookes/Walter"

We are in the division hunt (motivation of a 4/4 record > no motivation of a 2/14,4/12 season)

Plus when he splits next year, we pick up a 3rd round pick in the compensatory draft (no idea why they have this extra draft pick rule, but it works for us)

Should be interesting to see how it unfolds tomorrow.


Just say NO to Moss! Im hoping somebody with a worse record than the Raiders will take a flyer on Moss, just so he cant possibly end up here. He is a headcase, a cancer and he just doesnt give a f*ck! What more motivation will he have in Oakland than he had going to play with the "Great" Brett Favre? Moss is becoming more of a side-show distraction than a player and I hope he becomes somebody elses headache. Things are starting to go right for the Raiders, why ruin that momentum by bringing in this anchor to tie around the neck of the franchise.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Gut feeling, But Randy Moss will be a Raider this time tomorrow.

Better scenario 2nd time around. Legit Quarterback "Campbell/Gradkowski > Brookes/Walter"

We are in the division hunt (motivation of a 4/4 record > no motivation of a 2/14,4/12 season)

Plus when he splits next year, we pick up a 3rd round pick in the compensatory draft (no idea why they have this extra draft pick rule, but it works for us)

Should be interesting to see how it unfolds tomorrow.


Just say NO to Moss! Im hoping somebody with a worse record than the Raiders will take a flyer on Moss, just so he cant possibly end up here. He is a headcase, a cancer and he just doesnt give a f*ck! What more motivation will he have in Oakland than he had going to play with the "Great" Brett Favre? Moss is becoming more of a side-show distraction than a player and I hope he becomes somebody elses headache. Things are starting to go right for the Raiders, why ruin that momentum by bringing in this anchor to tie around the neck of the franchise.


one of the experts talked about Miami putting in a claim (they got Marshall already)

basically Miami would do it to keep him off the Patriots roster... STRATEGICMOVE

btw... who you cheering for when the Dolphins come to town>?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am
Location: napa
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:45 pm
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Gut feeling, But Randy Moss will be a Raider this time tomorrow.

Better scenario 2nd time around. Legit Quarterback "Campbell/Gradkowski > Brookes/Walter"

We are in the division hunt (motivation of a 4/4 record > no motivation of a 2/14,4/12 season)

Plus when he splits next year, we pick up a 3rd round pick in the compensatory draft (no idea why they have this extra draft pick rule, but it works for us)

Should be interesting to see how it unfolds tomorrow.


Just say NO to Moss! Im hoping somebody with a worse record than the Raiders will take a flyer on Moss, just so he cant possibly end up here. He is a headcase, a cancer and he just doesnt give a f*ck! What more motivation will he have in Oakland than he had going to play with the "Great" Brett Favre? Moss is becoming more of a side-show distraction than a player and I hope he becomes somebody elses headache. Things are starting to go right for the Raiders, why ruin that momentum by bringing in this anchor to tie around the neck of the franchise.


one of the experts talked about Miami putting in a claim (they got Marshall already)

basically Miami would do it to keep him off the Patriots roster... STRATEGICMOVE

btw... who you cheering for when the Dolphins come to town>?


Only game that I dont root for the Raiders....I have so many Raider fan friends though and I love the Raiders, that its really a tough game for me.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 am
There is no way Moss is a Raider again. Even your organization is smart enough to realize that a second go around would be a mistake. It'll be a team that either thinks they can handle him or one that simply just doesn't know how detrimental this guy can be.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 pm
And because Moss is a Titan now. :)
Image
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:15 pm
big game for the raiders this weekend. forcast for rain!!! could be a good thing if Nnamdi is out injured. means they could resort to a ground orientated game... which we've kept in check as of late.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am
Location: napa
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:18 am
PAWNO wrote:big game for the raiders this weekend. forcast for rain!!! could be a good thing if Nnamdi is out injured. means they could resort to a ground orientated game... which we've kept in check as of late.


I would rather try to contend with Matt Cassell than a combo of Jamal Charles / Thomas Jones. The Raiders just have to come out an score, control the ball and everything else will take care of itself. DMC and Bush are the keys to this team and the trench D. If Oakland can keep the KC run game limited, this one should end up in the W column.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:04 am
just got done at a charity event for the Biletnikoff foundation out in San Ramon.

I entereda charity poker match and came 3rd out of a field of 50. at my table i am proud to say i knocked out Apollo Creed (former raider player Carl Weathers, his on the bud lights adds at the moment)... i also got to play poker at the same table as Mark Davis (Al Davis son) Mark dresses just like his dad... sneakers and tracksuits.

Also for being a international fan they invited me up on stage with these Brits i know... And they gave all 3 of us international fans raider balls signed by hall of famers. Jim Otto, Jack Tatum, all the big names are on the ball... when i get home i will be getting a case made up for it.

also got a photo with Darius Heyward Bey... he said he wants to visit australia and asked the best time to do so. I said in February right after you take us to the superbowl!!! (he had real expectations and was like one week at a time)

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 pm
PAWNO wrote:just got done at a charity event for the Biletnikoff foundation out in San Ramon.

I entereda charity poker match and came 3rd out of a field of 50. at my table i am proud to say i knocked out Apollo Creed (former raider player Carl Weathers, his on the bud lights adds at the moment)... i also got to play poker at the same table as Mark Davis (Al Davis son) Mark dresses just like his dad... sneakers and tracksuits.

Also for being a international fan they invited me up on stage with these Brits i know... And they gave all 3 of us international fans raider balls signed by hall of famers. Jim Otto, Jack Tatum, all the big names are on the ball... when i get home i will be getting a case made up for it.

also got a photo with Darius Heyward Bey... he said he wants to visit australia and asked the best time to do so. I said in February right after you take us to the superbowl!!! (he had real expectations and was like one week at a time)


man, sounds like you had a lot of fun pawno... really cool!
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron