Raider Nation Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:58 am
Haha yeah Al Davis needs to get him a bodyguard or bodyguards.

Once bashed, Twice Targeted!

They need to rehire Warren Sapp in one of those cushy Oakland Raiders job... you know maybe the Big retired dude could be the teams official Champagne Uncorker or how about they just get Warren Sapp to keep Javon safe? I mean Warren might not to be outmuscle a pack of thugs, But that dude has a big yap and he maybe able like a sound horn and call for help and or backup from the LVPD!
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:17 pm
JOEL wrote:knbr mornings.....arrrhhhhhgggg i wish gary would stop just stop...dude is a raider hater which is fine but come on guy move on already.

I listen to Murph & Mac, I am in the car by 5:30 every morning. I also cannot stand Gary...he is a know-it-all

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:22 pm
i like murph and mack....i listen while on the treadmill...
i also like fritz and brooks...i will turn over to the jim rome show over gary anyday....eventhough jim rome can get old...its better than gary...
imo dude needs to retire.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:23 pm
I dont like Murph and Mac. They agitate me. I am normally not even up during their time slot, but when I am, I dont want to listen to their stupid update of daily gossip.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:26 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I dont like Murph and Mac. They agitate me. I am normally not even up during their time slot, but when I am, I dont want to listen to their stupid update of daily gossip.

yeah they "borrow" a bunch of website homepage info....however they do get that giants guy for interveiws...along with other pretty good guest interveiws
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:45 pm
some of the KNBR talent was decent, but I just could not handle how many commercials there were. FREAKING BRUTAL. About 6 months ago I decided to tune into KNBR on the ride home for Ralph and Tom since I had not heard them in quite some time and I lasted about 15 minutes before I got to fed up that they were only on the air for 3 of those minutes... rest were comercials and traffic and sports updates. Turned it right back to sirius and have never been back.

Sirius is the best $13/month I could spend. Especially as an NFL and NBA fan. NFL Radio (channel 124) is superb and every NFL and NBA game from around the country is on.

Wide variety of commercial free music channels and of course Howard Stern. Will be even more programming once the Sirius/XM merger goes down.

It is hard sometimes to pay for what has traditionally be received for free, but I dont regret it one bit. SO worth the money.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:04 pm
bada wrote:some of the KNBR talent was decent, but I just could not handle how many commercials there were. FREAKING BRUTAL. About 6 months ago I decided to tune into KNBR on the ride home for Ralph and Tom since I had not heard them in quite some time and I lasted about 15 minutes before I got to fed up that they were only on the air for 3 of those minutes... rest were comercials and traffic and sports updates. Turned it right back to sirius and have never been back.

Sirius is the best $13/month I could spend. Especially as an NFL and NBA fan. NFL Radio (channel 124) is superb and every NFL and NBA game from around the country is on.

Wide variety of commercial free music channels and of course Howard Stern. Will be even more programming once the Sirius/XM merger goes down.

It is hard sometimes to pay for what has traditionally be received for free, but I dont regret it one bit. SO worth the money.

well 13 buckets a month is less than $.50 a day...i gotta make the switch
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 am
I'll ONLY listen to Fitz and Brooks. Everyone else sucks.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:22 am
Yeah, Fitz and Brooks are pretty funny. The guys I listen to most are Ralph and Tom because they are on when I come home from school. Ralph and his stupid voice needs to die.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:19 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, Fitz and Brooks are pretty funny. The guys I listen to most are Ralph and Tom because they are on when I come home from school. Ralph and his stupid voice needs to die.

Rod Brooks is annoying as hell, but i can still listen to them. I actually do listen to them quite a bit, but Rod gets on my nerves. I've gotten used to Ralph over the years, Ralph and Tom are my favorites, but D Bruce is awesome too. Unlike most people hear, i'm a radnich fan too. Murph and Mac are just filler for the morning, but they are gettin better.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Ralph and his stupid voice needs to die.

:shock: we finally agree on something. Ralph is (in my Bill Walton Voice) HORRIBLE!!!
Never hesitate to dunk on a mofo.
-rsl
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:21 pm
rslproductions wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Ralph and his stupid voice needs to die.

:shock: we finally agree on something.

We agree on the domination by the Niners. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:23 am
I wanna know why they'd have the training camp at Nappa Valley... we all heard how Lane Kiffin was dancing at the combine, Why what a way to celebrate your end of offseason and have one last drunken night of dance floor antics before you get on the gravy train of professional football.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:20 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:I wanna know why they'd have the training camp at Nappa Valley... we all heard how Lane Kiffin was dancing at the combine, Why what a way to celebrate your end of offseason and have one last drunken night of dance floor antics before you get on the gravy train of professional football.

Raiders like their wine ................and cheese
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:27 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:I wanna know why they'd have the training camp at Nappa Valley... we all heard how Lane Kiffin was dancing at the combine, Why what a way to celebrate your end of offseason and have one last drunken night of dance floor antics before you get on the gravy train of professional football.

Raiders like their wine ................and cheese

That's a low blow... but hell funny DIKUM!!!

Thats as low as The Niners on the NFC Standing this season.

OUCH!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board