Raider Nation Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:30 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:well they lost, but i dont care to much. So sorry SFx3, no argument this week :wink:


:cry: I was looking forward to hearing you try and defend their dismal play tonight. :cry:

:mrgreen:

I'm not going to talk, though. The Niners are going to get their asses handed to them tomorrow.


no necessarily, i think the niners have the worst Starting QB trio, but the Best 3rd string qb trio (which of course is the same trio). What i mean is, in preseason, they play all three QB's, so the score might go to the Niners with a comeback. Plus i think Green Bay has some learning still with Aaron Rodgers. Im personally rooting for JT O'Sullivan to win the job, cuz he is from NorCal, so i root locally in tie situations
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:no necessarily, i think the niners have the worst Starting QB trio, but the Best 3rd string qb trio (which of course is the same trio). What i mean is, in preseason, they play all three QB's, so the score might go to the Niners with a comeback. Plus i think Green Bay has some learning still with Aaron Rodgers. Im personally rooting for JT O'Sullivan to win the job, cuz he is from NorCal, so i root locally in tie situations


I like O'Sullivan, too. He seems like a cool guy. I also think he has some talent, but has never gotten the chance to prove himself on the big stage. I hope he gets a good look, which I think he is now. I have a feeling that, barring some massive mistakes in the next three games, he will be our opening day starter.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:well they lost, but i dont care to much. So sorry SFx3, no argument this week :wink:


:cry: I was looking forward to hearing you try and defend their dismal play tonight. :cry:

:mrgreen:

I'm not going to talk, though. The Niners are going to get their asses handed to them ALL SEASON LONG.


Fixed it for you
ya lil Punk ass bitch born in nineteen ninty TWO
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:01 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Fixed it for you
ya lil Punk ass bitch born in nineteen ninty TWO


:shock: Oh my god! Pawno knows how to read! A Raider fan.... who knows how to read! :shock:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:21 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:well they lost, but i dont care to much. So sorry SFx3, no argument this week :wink:


:cry: I was looking forward to hearing you try and defend their dismal play tonight. :cry:

:mrgreen:

I'm not going to talk, though. The Niners are going to get their asses handed to them tomorrow.


hey bro....i wish Niners show some improvement tonite game.

We can't afford have too many bad teams in bayarea...

Giants....not looking good
A's.........same
W's........all over NBA experts look down at them coz lack of success.
Shark...doing not bad but not good.
Sabercats....they really good but not in major sport... :cry:

wish this season Raiders and Niners kick their assssss and both team make it to playoff.... :D
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:50 pm
how are the Raiders goin this year guys? Not a massive NFL follower(dont hear much about it in australia) but do try to keep up with the Raiders due to the oakland connection
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 am
Quazza wrote:how are the Raiders goin this year guys? Not a massive NFL follower(dont hear much about it in australia) but do try to keep up with the Raiders due to the oakland connection


this is there year bro~~~

There's similarities of a revival.

We got our Don Nelson in Lane Kiffin (bye bye Montgomery - yeah and on total ends of the spectrum in terms of expierience i know )

We got our Baron Davis in Darren McFadden.. an absolute game changer running back.

This will be there year Quazza... You'll hear about them plenty on sports centre cause when they not showing Favre highlights they'll be all over the Jamarcus Russell game winning TD story or the Darren McFadden 100+ yard plus running game.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 am
ah nice, so the season hasn't started yet mate?

Might make more an effort to keep in touch with it
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:29 am
Quazza wrote:ah nice, so the season hasn't started yet mate?

Might make more an effort to keep in touch with it


yeah man season hasn't kicked off... But Tuesday September 9 Raiders will be on espn against the Broncos...

should be a good game. if you can't watch the live telecast theyll probably repeat it at night. i'll send you a reminder closer to the game.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:44 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
Quazza wrote:how are the Raiders goin this year guys? Not a massive NFL follower(dont hear much about it in australia) but do try to keep up with the Raiders due to the oakland connection


this is there year bro~~~

There's similarities of a revival.

We got our Don Nelson in Lane Kiffin (bye bye Montgomery - yeah and on total ends of the spectrum in terms of expierience i know )

We got our Baron Davis in Darren McFadden.. an absolute game changer running back.

This will be there year Quazza... You'll hear about them plenty on sports centre cause when they not showing Favre highlights they'll be all over the Jamarcus Russell game winning TD story or the Darren McFadden 100+ yard plus running game.


You got your Don Nelson.... a guy who hasn't won a championship in thirty years? :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
Quazza wrote:ah nice, so the season hasn't started yet mate?

Might make more an effort to keep in touch with it


yeah man season hasn't kicked off... But Tuesday September 9 Raiders will be on espn against the Broncos...

should be a good game. if you can't watch the live telecast theyll probably repeat it at night. i'll send you a reminder closer to the game.


cheers but being in Australai, that may be hard to catch:P
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 pm
.....ok pawno sig bet on the raiders season this year??

if they dont make the playoffs then i get to chose your sig

same goes for you.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:15 pm
webelieve wrote:.....ok pawno sig bet on the raiders season this year??

if they dont make the playoffs then i get to chose your sig

same goes for you.


What if neither team makes the playoffs?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:28 pm
no its not if the niners dont make the playoffs its just il bet you the raiders dont make the playoffs
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5907
» Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:08 am
webelieve wrote:no its not if the niners dont make the playoffs its just il bet you the raiders dont make the playoffs


Sigbet!!!

DONE

How about the sigbet runs from the start of playoffs (Early January) thru to end of Warriors season (end of April- apologies about that, but i might have a Warriors sigbet planned by then :-)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests