F You Tom Brady!

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:10 pm
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

You will never be as good as joe!!HAHAHAHAHA in yo face!!!!!!!!!
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:11 pm
Yeah, I dont like the guy, either. Everybody talks about him being such a nice guy, and everything along those lines, but it isnt true. He is pompous and selfish, and doesnt care about anything other than himself. I hate him. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 pm
Yay! I thoroughly enjoyed watching Tom Brady go down in flames....and to a Manning as well!!!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 pm
I never thought that badly of Brady, really, but Coach B is a serious jerk. I think running away before the game was over topped the other ***-hole look-at-me stunts he has pulled.

If I was the Commish Coach B would be sentenced to being the oil boy at the Nude Mr. America contest. Then I would really investigate the spy thing.

To think he was being compared to Walsh, an actual decent person, made me gaseous.

And, did Mr. Genius call the plays in the last 29 seconds, with three timeouts? A bunch of long desperation passes like some bad high school might call! Jeez, the Giants pass rushers were about ready to collapse. You would certainly think that the Pat's hugely talented receivers could have run sideline routes to get a field goal attempt.

Hope the old Dolphins are drinking really expensive champagne right now.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:10 pm
HAHAHAH, I love it. The underdogs winning. The non-emotional Bill Belichick losing the biggest game of their season. Tom Brady getting knocked. This is just great. Can't wait to bash on my friends who are Patriots fans.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:22 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Can't wait to bash on my friends who are Patriots fans.

Pats fans in the Bay?... They better be from Boston.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:53 am
In my very limited understanding and knowledge of Football...........isnt Manning consider the better QB than Brady?

From the outside, Ive always heard more about him than Brady.

Anyway, always good to see the underdogs win!

This scandal thing too, why did they destroy the tape when there was nothing on it???..............sounds fishy to me...................ohh well, as Rasheed would say "THE BALL DONT LIE!"
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:55 am
bigstrads wrote:In my very limited understanding and knowledge of Football...........isnt Manning consider the better QB than Brady?

This scandal thing too, why did they destroy the tape when there was nothing on it???..............sounds fishy to me...................ohh well, as Rasheed would say "THE BALL DONT LIE!"

Wrong Manning. That one is Peyton, who is a very good quarterback and actually calls almost all the plays on the field (very rare in the NFL).

Last night was ELI Manning, who has mostly come off as a spoilt kid with marginal talent. Very streaky player who can throw three TD's one game and three interceptions the next. The fact that has has played well all four playoff games AND won the Super Bowl, I would guess, surprised all the experts that made predictions at the beginning of the year and the beginning of the playoffs.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:58 am
drazz wrote:
bigstrads wrote:In my very limited understanding and knowledge of Football...........isnt Manning consider the better QB than Brady?

Wrong Manning. That one is Peyton, who is a very good quarterback and actually calls almost all the plays on the field (very rare in the NFL).

Last night was ELI Manning, who has mostly come off as a spoilt kid with marginal talent. Very streaky player who can throw three TD's one game and three interceptions the next. The fact that has has played well all four playoff games AND won the Super Bowl, I would guess, surprised all the experts that made predictions at the beginning of the year and the beginning of the playoffs.

Ahh........:oops:.......thanks for clearing that up drazz..............sorry to try and comment on something that I dont really know anything about.

What is this whole scandal thing as well? I was listening to some NFL people/agents from my course, speaking about the scandal and that some tape that would have showed the "thing" in question was destroyed..........?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:05 am
bigstrads wrote:What is this whole scandal thing as well? I was listening to some NFL people/agents from my course, speaking about the scandal and that some tape that would have showed the "thing" in question was destroyed..........?

Just that the Pats ilegally taped the Jets defensive signals in one game at the beginning of the season. Since then, new claims of illegal videotaping are surfacing, the latest one being from their SB win against the Rams.

They've been fined (not severely) and have lost their first round pick for this year (they had two, so no biggie), which is a ridiculous punishment, if you ask me.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:53 am
i honestly wanted to see 19-0. i really didnt care who won the superbowl this year...ive actually been able to predict the superbowl winner every year since 2002. im actually a conspiracy theorist when it comes to the superbowl/ NFL playoffs. since 2004, ive been making money off of the superbowl. i dont even bother watching the season anymore.

...tell me when the 49ers make the playoffs.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:44 am
It was pretty awesome watching the Hoody get bitch slapped but I still would've liked to see Mercury Morris and his annoying ass crew get it shoved in their face as well.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:38 pm
I coulnd't have bben hapier with the outcome of Superbowl XLII. Just when everyone though Brady had composed the game winning drive, Eli and the Giants wrote their names in NFL history instead. I am so glad that bastard got knocked down a peg, he will never be the leader Joe Montanna was.

And what about Bellichick leaving before the final kneel down. How could you maintain any dignity playing for a guy that doesnt have the respect for the game or his players or organization to wait until the game was over to walk off the field?

I never thought I could root for Eli after that "I am a Manning, and I don't want to play in San Diego" ordeal. But I was rooting for the giants soooo bad that it was making my insides hurt. Once again, I couldn't be happier...oh and, F*CK YOU TOM BRADY!!! :headbang:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:47 pm
:dontknow: I don't have a problem with Tom Brady. It's Belichick the one I can't stand...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:02 am
Well Bellechick and Brady are lower on my "FUKJU" list then Randy Moss...

Seriously ain't you all happy that the whinging self conscious bitch who tantrumized his way out of a contract with the Raiders (he was suppose to be the saviour of this franchise) he ends up getting traded to the Fairy Tale team and

Once Upon a Time
turns into
MISERY ANOTHER YEAR AFTER!!!!
Next

Return to Sports Board