the next niners game

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:23 am
ok this is the thread for the next niners game, i think it's taking place today

im declaring right now...if they can beat their opponent (forget who it was, but heard they were also 2-0 and all the experts picked them to win), i'll start believing that alex smith and the niners just might be on their path to something special
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:31 am
slicksteven wrote:ok this is the thread for the next niners game, i think it's taking place today

im declaring right now...if they can beat their opponent (forget who it was, but heard they were also 2-0 and all the experts picked them to win), i'll start believing that alex smith and the niners just might be on their path to something special

Yeah, but they play the Steelers today. Won't be easy. I wouldn't expect a win if the offense plays like they did the two previous games.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:14 am
ya exactly, which is why if they happen to somehow win, i'm gonna start believing that there's actually a bit of magic in this team (maybe even skill)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:59 am
Come on now, of course there is skill on this team. They have the NFC rushing champ from last year, one of the best offensive lineman ever in Larry Allen surrounding one of the better offensive lines in the league. They have a great linebacking core, with the best linebacking prospect in the NFL with Patrick Willis. They have two all-pro's in their backs with Michael Lewis being one of the hardest hitting safetys in the league. "Super Joe" Nedney is a great kicker, too. There is a lot of skill on this team. Its just a matter of whether or not they can take advantage of it.

Return to Sports Board