PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:31 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Happy now... :wink:

LOL. You dont really have to do that... but yes, I do kind of enjoy it
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:34 pm
badabing8888 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Happy now... :wink:

LOL. You dont really have to do that... but yes, I do kind of enjoy it

No, I made a bet with you, and I can assure you that if I won, you would put "Sf sure is one smart dude." :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:19 pm
You should have bet for something from BevMo like colt and migya did! Of course, nothing beats praise from a local board member to another for a whole week. But hey, anything works.

Not like the Pats need a 1st round pick anyway...
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:22 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
badabing8888 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
badabing8888 wrote:well sf, looks like I won our bet. You can just change your sig to "Badabing sure is one smart dude!" for the next week. LOL :)

Post the link, and I'll do it. :mrgreen:

Not that I dont trust you, but... ya know. :wink:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3018338

Pats lose a 1st round pick next year if they make the playoffs or they lose a 2nd AND a 3rd if they dont make the playoffs. Belichek fined 500K and Pats fined 250K

Wow, okay... A bet is a bet. Awful harsh for the Pats, though.

Wow. I think it's pretty lenient...

xbaywarrior wrote:nothing beats praise from a local board member to another for a whole week. But hey, anything works.

Hey, it adds some flavor to the board. Maybe we should think about a sig Pawno should wear in case the Raiders don't make the playoffs. :mrgreen:

xbaywarrior wrote:Not like the Pats need a 1st round pick anyway...

They still have one, right?. I mean, they had two for next year's draft, their own and the one they got from the Niners due to the Staley trade... unless I'm wrong, that is.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:40 am
yeah, I think it was too lenient as well. Losing a first round pick when they have 2 anyway is not going to hurt them at all. I mean they cut everyone but their 1st and 2nd round picks this past year anyway.

I would have like to see Bill B suspended for at least 2 games.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:53 pm
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:nothing beats praise from a local board member to another for a whole week. But hey, anything works.

Hey, it adds some flavor to the board. Maybe we should think about a sig Pawno should wear in case the Raiders don't make the playoffs. :mrgreen:

In that case, once we do think of one, it has to go straight to his sig... if you know what I mean. :wink: :mrgreen:

TMC wrote:

They still have one, right?. I mean, they had two for next year's draft, their own and the one they got from the Niners due to the Staley trade... unless I'm wrong, that is.

Even if they did have two, they lose all first rounders. So it wouldn't matter. But I don't know. Did they get that other first rounder from the Niners? I thought the Niners and Colts traded where the Colts gave up their first rounder(Staley) for the Niners second rounders(Ugoh).
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:19 pm
yeah, they have the Niners 1st round pick next year. They get to keep that one. They lose their own 1st rounder. They also have two 3rd round picks so every after this penalty, they have 4 picks on the first day. They are not hurt at all by this punishment.
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:23 pm
badabing8888 wrote:yeah, I think it was too lenient as well. Losing a first round pick when they have 2 anyway is not going to hurt them at all. I mean they cut everyone but their 1st and 2nd round picks this past year anyway.

I would have like to see Bill B suspended for at least 2 games.

They'd still win the next 2 games minus Bill B. I can't recall there offensive Co-Ordinator but his a very good X and O guy and Norv Turner is just a straight up choker!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:25 pm
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
badabing8888 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
badabing8888 wrote:well sf, looks like I won our bet. You can just change your sig to "Badabing sure is one smart dude!" for the next week. LOL :)

Pats lose a 1st round pick next year if they make the playoffs or they lose a 2nd AND a 3rd if they dont make the playoffs. Belichek fined 500K and Pats fined 250K

How bout me and you have a bet on who finishes with the better record Tampa Bay or Oakland??
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:38 am
Maaaan, Bill belichick, should be suspended for the rest of the season in addition the levies. In fact, I'd ban his ass.

This offense is extremely serious--and it's the second one! It's not only a great advantage to the Pats, but how downright brutal is this for the other teams when every win counts.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:56 am
pawnograffiti wrote:How bout me and you have a bet on who finishes with the better record Tampa Bay or Oakland??

I'm a Bucs fan, but that doesn't mean I'm retarded. If we don't win the next two games (tough schedule to start the season), there's a risk the team will give up (some playes have already done that to Gruden) and we'll end the season with 3-4 wins. There's a big chance the Raiders will finish with a better record than us. I'd say it's even likely.

I'd only bet if it's us against the Browns. That's a bet I can win. :mrgreen:

Why don't you have that bet with XBay?. Niners vs Raiders. A total Bay Area thing. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:53 am
I'll take the bet with Pawno. Niners, Raiders, and since the Raiders are so good, there is no doubt its a win for you. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:38 pm
pawnograffiti wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
badabing8888 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

How bout me and you have a bet on who finishes with the better record Tampa Bay or Oakland??

LoL, bucs for sure, raiders D isn't as good as it was last year, and Garcia just wins games.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:49 pm
just wanted to add that I hate the pats and everything about them. I used to actually liked them when they had Drew Bledsoe, ty law, Curtis Martin, Robert Edwards, Ben Coates, Terry Glenn.

I hate the era of free agency and the pats are the perfect example of why i hate it. I mean why even buy a player's jersey anymore if they'll just be traded or released in a couple of seasons? QBs are the safest picks but that isn't going to be true for much longer.

Wish I'd bought a Bryant Young jersey back in '94 - who knew that guy would still be playing for the 9ers?
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board