Lebron with one of the most insanely dominant performances

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:01 pm
Lebron scored 25 straight points for his team to finish the game. TWENTY FIVE. And the game winner in double overtime. Nobody else on the Cavs scored in the last 13 minutes of the game, and in a span of nearly 18 minutes he scored 29 points while the rest of his team scored only 2 points. Amazing. He finished with 48 points against the pistons. Nobody can say this man isn't clutch anymore.
ImageImage
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:07 pm
Definately an alltime great performance and he may have just won that series tonight! When was the last time a player scored 25 or more straight point for his team?
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:15 pm
migya wrote:Definately an alltime great performance and he may have just won that series tonight! When was the last time a player scored 25 or more straight point for his team?

this is the NBA record I believe. Because this is on michael Jordan's NBA.com profile:

" He poured in 58 points against the New Jersey Nets on February 26, then toasted the Atlanta Hawks for 61 on April 16 in a game in which he sank an NBA-record 23 points in a row"
ImageImage

Role Player
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: Fremont
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:34 pm
The most dominant performance I have ever seen/remember. Im only 16 so i never really got to see MJ/Magic/Bird cuz in Mikes last championship year i was only like 7. I cant compare it with them but i can't imagine any one of them could have done much better cuz ****... some of those shots were not only crazy but clutch.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:42 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:Definately an alltime great performance and he may have just won that series tonight! When was the last time a player scored 25 or more straight point for his team?

this is the NBA record I believe. Because this is on michael Jordan's NBA.com profile:

" He poured in 58 points against the New Jersey Nets on February 26, then toasted the Atlanta Hawks for 61 on April 16 in a game in which he sank an NBA-record 23 points in a row"


That possibly could be 23 points w/o missing. If I remember correctly, Lebron missed during the 25 point span (that buzzer-beater airball comes to mind).
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:13 pm
JayPat wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:Definately an alltime great performance and he may have just won that series tonight! When was the last time a player scored 25 or more straight point for his team?

this is the NBA record I believe. Because this is on michael Jordan's NBA.com profile:

" He poured in 58 points against the New Jersey Nets on February 26, then toasted the Atlanta Hawks for 61 on April 16 in a game in which he sank an NBA-record 23 points in a row"


That possibly could be 23 points w/o missing. If I remember correctly, Lebron missed during the 25 point span (that buzzer-beater airball comes to mind).

I think if that were the case they would have mentioned that it was without missing.
ImageImage
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:10 pm
Either way, this ranks as one of the top three performances of all time. Single-handedly dominated. It was funny because no one on the Cavs wanted to shoot the ball. They would inbound to LeBron and he'd take it himself or they'd help him get up the court then give it back. Amazing, and it was the perfect moment. Would've been better if it was the clinching game. Btw, gotta get myself those "Witness" shirts now that I've witnessed something spectacular by the King.

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:28 pm
Absolutely incredible performance..
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:34 am
Damn. And I decided to miss that game. At least now I have a reason to download it...

btw, what happened to Detroit's defence?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:37 am
TMC wrote:btw, what happened to Detroit's defence?



Lebron overcame it :)
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:04 am
TMC wrote:Damn. And I decided to miss that game. At least now I have a reason to download it...

btw, what happened to Detroit's defence?


It wasn't even bad. They played well, Lebron was making insane shots.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: Alameda
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:18 am
JayPat wrote:
TMC wrote:Damn. And I decided to miss that game. At least now I have a reason to download it...

btw, what happened to Detroit's defence?


It wasn't even bad. They played well, Lebron was making insane shots.


I think 'Sheed was quoted as saying something like "Both teams played hard" and they'll "take it one game at a time."

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest