sheed wallace vs tim duncan

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:40 pm
do u want to see a real superstar with great inside moves and skills, well, i say rasheed is much better than duncan, the problem is the next, wallace always have a bad reputation and play a long time for the blazers, with no company, and he gets them into playoffs, and now in detroit he doesn't get into the offensive playbook but he is much better quality player than duncan, and his days as bad boy get past, so, he is one of the best in the league, above of duncan and much more than garnett

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:38 pm
tinchogsw wrote:do u want to see a real superstar with great inside moves and skills, well, i say rasheed is much better than duncan, the problem is the next, wallace always have a bad reputation and play a long time for the blazers, with no company, and he gets them into playoffs, and now in detroit he doesn't get into the offensive playbook but he is much better quality player than duncan, and his days as bad boy get past, so, he is one of the best in the league, above of duncan and much more than garnett

wow...ok...i dont know what to say
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:02 am
EMan32 wrote:
tinchogsw wrote:do u want to see a real superstar with great inside moves and skills, well, i say rasheed is much better than duncan, the problem is the next, wallace always have a bad reputation and play a long time for the blazers, with no company, and he gets them into playoffs, and now in detroit he doesn't get into the offensive playbook but he is much better quality player than duncan, and his days as bad boy get past, so, he is one of the best in the league, above of duncan and much more than garnett

wow...ok...i dont know what to say

The answer is = NO, DUNCAN IS BETTER

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:46 am

...? :-s

Are you claiming that Rasheed Wallace is a better player than Tim Duncan?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to Sports Board