Florida Wins

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:41 pm
Dammit! Screw Joakim Noah. At least Horford is cool, although I wanted Ohio State to take it.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:27 pm
Doubt Horford will fall to us

Franchise Player
» Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:57 pm
Oden just stated his case for being the #1 pick. Though there were times where he chose not to step up on Horford or on Humphrey during screens. Brewer is making his case to move up in the draft. I like Brewer, he's my favorite player out of the whole Gator team. I wanted Ohio St. to win also though.

All Star
» Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:37 pm
I am guessing Noah, Horford, and Brewer all declare even though Horford's dad has been in his ear for th past month telling him to stay for all 4 years.

All Star
» Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:53 pm
I was rooting for Florida. You know why? Because I didn't want damn revisionist historians saying that Oden had a good year in college.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:09 am
So Oden had a bad year?

All Star
» Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:54 am
migya wrote:So Oden had a bad year?

Yeah... for his standards. His wrist was hurt so that is to be factored though.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:52 pm
JayPat wrote:
migya wrote:So Oden had a bad year?

Yeah... for his standards. His wrist was hurt so that is to be factored though.

I heard he hurt the wrist on his shoting hand and developed a shot with his left hand! If he did and it had some sort of effectiveness, the guy is great

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:39 am
All the Florida guys will be in the draft. Once one leaves for the NBA, the rest will follow... and Brewer will start the trend.

I only like Brewer and Horford. I'd love to get any of those in the draft... and there's a chance Brewer will be there.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:43 am
TMC wrote:All the Florida guys will be in the draft. Once one leaves for the NBA, the rest will follow... and Brewer will start the trend.

I only like Brewer and Horford. I'd love to get any of those in the draft... and there's a chance Brewer will be there.

Then Brewer can be a piece in a trade for a guy like Gasol :wink: