If the awards were decided by ESPN in the preseason.....

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:24 pm
Here is how the ESPN analysts voted

MVP: Lebron
MIP: Darko Milicic
SMOY: Nocioni
COY: Sloan
DPOY: Big Ben
ROY: Roy
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:58 pm
Hard to argue with those predictions!

Milicic could definately be a major player.
Lebron really does look like being the best already.
Nocioni off the bench? He might start and deng come off the bench.
Roy really does look like he is probably the best rookie but you never know with rookies until at least 2 or 3 months into the season.
Sloan has a chance of getting COY but the Jazz have to make the playoffs at least and be 6th seed at best because with the signings of Boozer, Okur and Fisher, plus the drafting of Deron, the Jazz are expected to do well now

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:43 am
Boring picks. No risk in any of them. Those are the faves (or among the faves) to win those awards...

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:43 am
I guess I shouldn't be surprise, but I am. Wagner didn't make the active player list. This is a surprise considering what he has done during preseason play. He started 6 game and he was one of the more consitent scorer on the team. But for some reason Don decided to go whith the player who he feels will help him now. Didn't he say, Wagner was a steal? and he was the best shooter on the team? if anybody should have been inactive, it should have been Macleod. He hasn't shown me anything at all, he had, maybe one good game this preseason, but the few games I seen him play he was crap..... Some of the coaches mention, he has to work on his defense (Wagner), but that's funny because I thought we knew he wasn't that great on "D", and we picked him up for his offense skills only. Very shocking.

Return to Sports Board