Raiders, The Gods must be CRAZY!

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:48 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Any of you guys picking the Raiders over the Seahawks next week?

Not yet... Alexander will be back and the game will take place in Seattle. I can't see the Seahawks losing that one... but I couldn't see the Raiders beating the Steelers, so take my opinion for what it's worth... which is, not much.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:18 pm
TMC wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Any of you guys picking the Raiders over the Seahawks next week?

Not yet... Alexander will be back and the game will take place in Seattle. I can't see the Seahawks losing that one... but I couldn't see the Raiders beating the Steelers, so take my opinion for what it's worth... which is, not much.

Actually no he will not be back. So I may stick with the Raiders because that defense has always been set, it was just a matter of getting their spirits up. The offense is what needs help. Jordan and Fargas must run the ball more efficiently. And Walter must get the receivers involved because that last game against the Steelers was a Vince Young type performance, the only difference was that Walter didn't rush for over 50 yards.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/SEA/9766357
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:21 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Actually no he will not be back.

Well, that makes it more even... but I'd still pick the Seahawks playing at home.

They can't run, tho. Mo Morris sucks big time... they better play madden style with four wideouts all the game. I've got the feeling that this will be a good game for Seneca Wallace.
Previous

Return to Sports Board