MERRIMAN = DRUG CHEAT

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:59 am
Watch the demise of the Chargers... as a RAIDERS fan if there's won team i hate. it's Xbaywarriors avatar.

Merriman is a drug cheat! And the Raiders should take solace in that when they head to Qualcom park in a few weeks time and kick Scottenhiemer while his team is down...

Sure they can't stop LT... But when Roidhead Merriman isn't busting through on Roidrage Sacking our QB... it should give guys like Robert Gallery, Langston Walker etc more confidence that they ain't facing CHEATERS

FUQ TEH CHEATING CHARGERS..... RAIDER NATION FOR LIFE!!@!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:22 am
If I'm not wrong, Romanowski was one, too...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:00 pm
Lyle Azadalo was too. (ONE OF THE RAIDERS GREAT)

Modern Era though.... You'd be foolish to do it.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:10 pm
Doesn't suprise me. I mean when you have a linebacker nicknamed "lights out" and a linebacker who knocked out 4 players during a high school game when he cracked them hard on the field, you know there's something funny about this guy. Yeah, I'm disappointed, but woopty doo. It happens.

Yes, I'll be changing my avatar soon. Because if you didn't know pawno, Merriman is my 3rd favorite LB. He'll work his way in time, but Ray Lewis will stay ahead of him in my books. You should know who's my most favorite.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:20 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:You should know who's my most favorite.

Derrick Brooks. If not, there's something funny with your taste in players. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:30 am
TMC wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:You should know who's my most favorite.

Derrick Brooks. If not, there's something funny with your taste in players. :mrgreen:

You've been very high on Kirk Morrison (Raiders Sophomore) Was it you or Xbaywarrior who liked him.

Anyhow Linebacker is a concern for the Raiders... BUT i really like who they got in the slots. Kirk Morrison. Terrance Howard. Darnell Bing... (This year was certainly youth at this position... where as last season people talked about the Raiders Secondary being so young )

Anyhow that can only mean one thing... a youth movement at Oakland D-Line next season, Derrick Burgess should stay but maybe Warren Sapp may be shown the door.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:41 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:
You've been very high on Kirk Morrison (Raiders Sophomore) Was it you or Xbaywarrior who liked him.

Anyhow Linebacker is a concern for the Raiders... BUT i really like who they got in the slots. Kirk Morrison. Terrance Howard. Darnell Bing... (This year was certainly youth at this position... where as last season people talked about the Raiders Secondary being so young )

Anyhow that can only mean one thing... a youth movement at Oakland D-Line next season, Derrick Burgess should stay but maybe Warren Sapp may be shown the door.

I've always been high on Morrison. That guy is a keeper. Thomas Howard is a good prospect, too, but I'm not so sure about Bing, although I think he has a chance to succeed. The Raiders need to play them as much as possible this year. See what they're made of. It's not like the season is going anywhere.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:01 pm
I like Darnell Bing. The former USC safety turned linebacker. That was just like Brian Urlacher when he switched from Safety to MLB. I have yet to see him play though.

And I'm also high on Morrison. I like the kid, and I don't accept criticism when people talk about him.

Return to Sports Board