Its kinda like baseball....just more exciting.

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 334
» Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:12 am
Not sure what has possessed me to ask this question here, but what the hell. What do you guys know about the wonderful sport of Cricket? Have any of you ever watched a game? If so what did you think?

Cricket season has started and the Ash's tour isn't far off....Come on Aussie!!!! :D

Interested to hear what you guys have to say.

Cheers.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:56 am
breezer_79 wrote:What do you guys know about the wonderful sport of Cricket? Have any of you ever watched a game? If so what did you think?


:shock:

That's a sport? :mrgreen:

(Guess you have enough info there to know what I know about crickett)
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21928
» Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:46 am
Never a sport that I found entertaining but playing it was alright. Smashing those balls for 6ers was just great!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:46 am
I always loved cricket but never got to see much of it being in the states and all. could somebody direct me to a site where one could download cricket torrents?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:54 pm
download a cricket torrent :shock:

I don't think the Pentagon would even have a computer to store a game that big. 1 dayers are the short game and the like the name they go for 1 day!!!!

Imagine a torrent test match... it be rediculous.
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 334
» Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:00 am
Yup, gotta say....I can't imagine downloading an entire game.....doesn't change the fact that there is no better sport to drink beer to.

That's a sport?

(Guess you have enough info there to know what I know about crickett)


HEATHEN!!! :mrgreen:

Latest news from the One Day Series in India: Shane Watson has been taken to Hospital with a severe case of Gastro!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I laughed my ass off when I heard this.

Image

That poor bugger is gonna be out of action with Dehli Belly for days.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:14 am
breezer_79 wrote:Yup, gotta say....I can't imagine downloading an entire game.....doesn't change the fact that there is no better sport to drink beer to.

That's a sport?

(Guess you have enough info there to know what I know about crickett)


HEATHEN!!! :mrgreen:


That's not a sport. This is a real sport:

Image

It's pretty easy. You pick an axe and cut a trunk (of a tree). The one who does it faster or cuts more within a time limit wins.

See?. Easy, with no complex set of rules to get in the way of the "fun". :mrgreen:
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 334
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:43 am
LOL, we own that sport dude. I'm pretty sure the first implement small children from the great state of tasmania are given, is an axe. Them two headed buggers sure no had to chop the wood, yes sir mmmmhhhhmmm.

If its televised and its sport....I'll watch it. I think theres something wrong with me.....I'll sit and watch lawn bowls for Gods sake. :shock:

Sport f*cking, now theres an idea.....I'm sure it'd be legal in Holland. Someone give Migya some money and a video camera and he'll get it done I'm sure. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:08 am
breezer_79 wrote:Sport f*cking, now theres an idea.....I'm sure it'd be legal in Holland. Someone give Migya some money and a video camera and he'll get it done I'm sure. :mrgreen:


Give him money?. He'll pay us to let him do it... :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:33 am
TMC... Home of the Running of Bulls.

Except Australia's version is better. we do it at night and usually it's COWS chasing us out of nightclubs ( I thin i've even be chased out by breezer79 Mum once )

:agrue: Sorry Breezer... i had to get some laughs at your expense didn't want to use Migyas Mum for fear of her Moderation.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:37 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Except Australia's version is better. we do it at night and usually it's COWS chasing us out of nightclubs ( I thin i've even be chased out by breezer79 Mum once )


::lol:

Just don't abuse family smack. It's funny, but if it becomes too much, to the point of being offensive... well, I guess you get it. :wink:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21928
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:30 am
breezer_79 wrote:LOL, we own that sport dude. I'm pretty sure the first implement small children from the great state of tasmania are given, is an axe. Them two headed buggers sure no had to chop the wood, yes sir mmmmhhhhmmm.

If its televised and its sport....I'll watch it. I think theres something wrong with me.....I'll sit and watch lawn bowls for Gods sake. :shock:

Sport f*cking, now theres an idea.....I'm sure it'd be legal in Holland. Someone give Migya some money and a video camera and he'll get it done I'm sure. :mrgreen:




Image


How about brushing the teeth with an old fashion paste :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:17 am
migya wrote:Image


How about brushing the teeth with an old fashion paste :mrgreen:


That should become your avatar, migya. Much better than the fugly "Dunleavy sucks" you wear. :wink:
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 334
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:25 pm
MOOOOOOOOOOO

My mum?? In a nightclub?? Gah, nightmares for a very long time now....
For some reason it just makes me think of a little leprechaun running around wit' 'er pot a gold. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that she not even 5 ft....oh man, I'm freaking myself out again. And no jokes about flat heads either.....bastards. :mrgreen:

Cheers.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21928
» Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:53 pm
You cunnts did realise what that pic actually was???? :shock:

Guess what juice she was brushing her teeth with! :mrgreen: That's right, naturally made! That's the sport I was reffering to or more to the point - Should be a sport :mrgreen: Top that

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest