Superstar
14%
Franchise
86%

Total votes : 7

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:05 am
im taking the lame texans all the way to the super bowl yehaawwwwwwww!!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:06 pm
oh really... thats a cindarella story if i've ever heard one marapets

Cause the TEXANS sux
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:20 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:oh really... thats a cindarella story if i've ever heard one marapets

Cause the TEXANS sux

I'd take the Texans over the Raiders any day, unless Brooks was at QB and the O-Line gave time.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:53 am
Keep riding that Chargers Bandwagon dude! Xbaywarrior i love your passion just for the wrong team buddy.

Yes Shell has been a joke at instilling accountability into O-line. Robert Gallery was too high of a draft pick for a player of his calibre ( it seems like his never gonna pan out )

But anyways what do i really care. We won more superbowls then the Chargers, Al DAVIS Built the Chargers and i got nothing to cry about cause in the long run we better then San Diego
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:57 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Keep riding that Chargers Bandwagon dude! Xbaywarrior i love your passion just for the wrong team buddy.

Yes Shell has been a joke at instilling accountability into O-line. Robert Gallery was too high of a draft pick for a player of his calibre ( it seems like his never gonna pan out )

But anyways what do i really care. We won more superbowls then the Chargers, Al DAVIS Built the Chargers and i got nothing to cry about cause in the long run we better then San Diego

He's a Niners fan. You know it, don't you?. He only carries a Merriman avatar... :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:43 pm
TMC wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Keep riding that Chargers Bandwagon dude! Xbaywarrior i love your passion just for the wrong team buddy.

He's a Niners fan. You know it, don't you?. He only carries a Merriman avatar... :wink:

Yes yes, that's correct. I'm a Merriman guy because I love how this kid has made an impact. But I'm a Niner fan even if you threatened to shoot me to turnover to a Raiders fan.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:28 am
TMC wrote:

What's your loyalty TMC. I know you follow the other Bay Area Suckaneers but who do you support in the long run of the Bay Area rivalry ( I don't mean last weeks battle where Niners won )
Who do you like in terms of dynasty and future? the boys in black or the Red and Gold prissy boys.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:12 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:What's your loyalty TMC. I know you follow the other Bay Area Suckaneers but who do you support in the long run of the Bay Area rivalry ( I don't mean last weeks battle where Niners won )
Who do you like in terms of dynasty and future? the boys in black or the Red and Gold prissy boys.

You know, with the Suckaneers (love the name. Gotta keep it till we make the playoffs again, at least) being my one and only loyalty, I'd go with... the Niners. I started watching football during the glory days of Young and Rice, after all.

I don't hold a grudge against the Raiders... but I like the Niners more.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:25 pm
TMC wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:What's your loyalty TMC. I know you follow the other Bay Area Suckaneers but who do you support in the long run of the Bay Area rivalry ( I don't mean last weeks battle where Niners won )

You know, with the Suckaneers (love the name. Gotta keep it till we make the playoffs again, at least) being my one and only loyalty, I'd go with... the Niners. I started watching football during the glory days of Young and Rice, after all.

I don't hold a grudge against the Raiders... but I like the Niners more.

To clear this all up for you pawno if you're wondering, I do not hold a grudge against the Raiders. I'm not one of those people out there who think the Raiders are traitors with the lil Oakland/L.A. switch. To make a long story short, as long as Al Davis is in control, I'll hate the Raiders.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:16 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote: as long as Al Davis is in control, I'll hate the Raiders.

Gee that's a deep sentiment to have. You'll probably have another 10 years to go of despising the Raiders then one day Al Davis will die and you'll think to yourself... now that his gone, I still hate them.

That's ok The Raiders have always been the team nobody wants to face or the team nobody wants them to win. It comes as part of the terroritry.

If Joe Montana and Niners are what Michael Jordan and the Bulls are to Gridion.

Then the Raiders would be what the Pistons are to NFL.( No one ever cheers for the Pistons in a final )
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:12 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote: as long as Al Davis is in control, I'll hate the Raiders.

Gee that's a deep sentiment to have. You'll probably have another 10 years to go of despising the Raiders then one day Al Davis will die and you'll think to yourself... now that his gone, I still hate them.

That's ok The Raiders have always been the team nobody wants to face or the team nobody wants them to win. It comes as part of the terroritry.

If Joe Montana and Niners are what Michael Jordan and the Bulls are to Gridion.

Then the Raiders would be what the Pistons are to NFL.( No one ever cheers for the Pistons in a final )

Yeah, passing up on a future QB was a mistake regardless of the O-Line problems. I haven't liked Al's past few drafts. Very disappointing. I hope Huff turns out to be a great safety though, I really liked him at Texas.

And as for the Pistons. I was one that cheered for them against the Lakers and the Spurs.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:37 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:And as for the Pistons. I was one that cheered for them against the Lakers and the Spurs.

It's funny. I was rooting for them, too.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:26 am
funny that cause i was rooting for them too.
:D GO PISTONS. GO RAIDERS
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:12 am
I'm a Pistons fan (my family's from Detroit).

Not nearly as much as the Warriors though.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:43 pm
I've always liked the Pistons but this season could be a crossroads for them if they don't figure out how to get past the departure of Ben Wallace. Hope they still are the best in the east

migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board