bonzi

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:33 am
Not faster than Boris Diaw or Dunleavy (not that Dunleavy's fast 8) ).
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:43 am
John Patrick wrote:Not faster than Boris Diaw or Dunleavy (not that Dunleavy's fast 8) ).

Mourning is faster than dunnyboy

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:53 am
#32 wrote:#1, you completely lose all of your speed on the floor. Having 2 trailors is pushing it. Plus, like I said earlier, you crowd the inside. On offense, it may open up the perimeter (aka, the lowest percentage shots)... but there's no advantage on defense (except the other team can't be in the paint at all). Shaq and Mourning are power players; neither have an ounce of finese in them. This scenario might work with Duncan/Admiral, Hakeem/Sampson, ect... but two hulks like Shaq and Zo wouldn't.

All of that is completely true... but I think it could work for a few minutes each game. I'm not saying they should start and play together the whole game... But Zo could play minutes at C and at PF when Haslem is on the bench.

Of course, that may need to change according to the rival... but it should be an option against certain teams.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:46 pm
migya wrote:Mourning is faster than dunnyboy

::lol: You aren't serious, are you? Alonzo Mourning is CLEARLY a trailor; he never runs the break. Dunleavy runs the break all the time.

TMC wrote:All of that is completely true... but I think it could work for a few minutes each game. I'm not saying they should start and play together the whole game... But Zo could play minutes at C and at PF when Haslem is on the bench.

Of course, that may need to change according to the rival... but it should be an option against certain teams.

Well, 3 or 4 minutes a night of anything couldn't hurt. I just don't think Shaq and Zo together could be a normal rotation.

I'll admit, if Golden State plays O'Bryant and Foyle on the floor at the same time, the Heat wouldn't lose anything by playing Shaq and Zo against them. :wink:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:03 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:Mourning is faster than dunnyboy

::lol: You aren't serious, are you? Alonzo Mourning is CLEARLY a trailor; he never runs the break. Dunleavy runs the break all the time.

At least he tries so

:mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:13 pm
Okay, he get's an 'A' for effort. So does Mike Montgomery, while we're at it. :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:33 am
#32 wrote:Okay, he get's an 'A' for effort. So does Mike Montgomery, while we're at it. :mrgreen:

No. Monty gets an 'A' for Asshole... :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:10 am
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:Okay, he get's an 'A' for effort. So does Mike Montgomery, while we're at it. :mrgreen:

No. Monty gets an 'A' for Asshole... :mrgreen:

Monty gets an 'F' for fukhed!

Previous

Return to Sports Board