NBA.com Photo of the Year...

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:52 am
kfresh wrote:whose green party around here?

Nick Van Exel - Just looking at his eyes tells you he smokes alot of greenery :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:30 pm
migya wrote:
kfresh wrote:whose green party around here?

Nick Van Exel - Just looking at his eyes tells you he smokes alot of greenery :mrgreen:

Or smokes a lot of man-pole
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:05 pm
Yow, at least he's not on the team anymore.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:18 pm
Thank God. If he were, I might be forced to go to the Kings or Lakers. :roll:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:50 pm
Nobodies that bad! :-o

That would mean leaving Dun and Foyle! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:30 pm
Nick Van Exel is an ashhole. How the hell is he going to perform well with Dallas then become worse than Baron with injuries. Thank God, he's gone and Baron came in. Jeez.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:38 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:I know some here may just think that I am extreme but they are trying to avoid the truth and that is = [b]WHATEVER FUKIN HAPPENED TO TRUE DEMOCRACY![/b] If ever did exist.

Never.

Power corrupts. No matter who takes charge in a position of power, they won't do everything according to their previous plan. The system don't work that way.

If I want to win an election, I know what I have to do. Just say the things people wants to hear. Avoid debate. Attack the oposition without talking specifically about our future plans.

Democracy is a good thing, but, at the same time, it's utopic. Real democracy does not exist. It's idealistic. It's yet another popularity contest. Just look at a party convention and the people looks like fans of any team, cheering for anything the leaders say...

And the fact that I hate the most is that I love politics, but, at the same time, I hate politicians. Is their fault things are this way?. Yes (globally) and no... What can anyone do to change it?. If you don't play by the rules, you're out. No one can win by himself.

Damn straight. Thats why politics don't interest me. Theres no talk on what plans the politicians would use to achieve what they say they would do. Just a general overview of what would be accomplished/what they can do. Its the same ol dog and pony show...
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:05 pm
But just allowing them to corrupt society and carve up the country a little finer amongst themselves is exactly what they want you to do. When you stop paying attention to politics... do you think it helps or hinders politicians in their quest for money and power?

Why do you think our country's being raped as we speak? The smart people are all not voting and the mouth-breathing Nascar fans are all going out to elect Bush and Arnold into office.

Personally, I'd prefer the lesser of two evils. Clinton was a damn good president. Getting his knob slobbed in office doesn't matter when it comes to how he handled the economy, what he did for the poor, and how he started chipping away at the budget that Regan and Bush put over our heads.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:39 pm
Yeah but then Bush Jr. comes in and ruins it all... :evil:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:50 pm
Exactly. And it's because nobody's doing shiit about the fact that he's stolen TWO elections now. :banghead:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:43 pm
tkono wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:I know some here may just think that I am extreme but they are trying to avoid the truth and that is = [b]WHATEVER FUKIN HAPPENED TO TRUE DEMOCRACY![/b] If ever did exist.

Never.

Power corrupts. No matter who takes charge in a position of power, they won't do everything according to their previous plan. The system don't work that way.

If I want to win an election, I know what I have to do. Just say the things people wants to hear. Avoid debate. Attack the oposition without talking specifically about our future plans.

Democracy is a good thing, but, at the same time, it's utopic. Real democracy does not exist. It's idealistic. It's yet another popularity contest. Just look at a party convention and the people looks like fans of any team, cheering for anything the leaders say...

And the fact that I hate the most is that I love politics, but, at the same time, I hate politicians. Is their fault things are this way?. Yes (globally) and no... What can anyone do to change it?. If you don't play by the rules, you're out. No one can win by himself.

Damn straight. Thats why politics don't interest me. Theres no talk on what plans the politicians would use to achieve what they say they would do. Just a general overview of what would be accomplished/what they can do. Its the same ol dog and pony show...

Governments are just a front for those who really control the world - CORPORATE POWERS!

Those who control the wealth and materials dictate what moves happen! It has always been this way!

Look at the history of the Rockefeller and Rothchild families and you will find out enough to make you see the truth and disbelieve everything about governments

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:17 pm
I don't believe anything the Government tells me.

But I also don't believe in any conspiracy theories about 'Corporate America', either.

I just think everyone's out for themselves in this world... and, really, that's a sad thing.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:23 pm
I think Immortal Technique pretty much preached and rapped everything I need to know about the government and politics. I get so bored during Government class. It's so boring and I hate listening to things I don't believe in.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:31 am
#32 wrote:I don't believe anything the Government tells me.

But I also don't believe in any conspiracy theories about 'Corporate America', either.

You're smart, then.

But corporate control is a reality. Politicians need money for their campaigns, and that money comes, mainly, from corporate donations. They have to, if they still want to win the next election, be "considerate" with those corporations.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:06 am
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:I don't believe anything the Government tells me.

You're smart, then.

But corporate control is a reality. Politicians need money for their campaigns, and that money comes, mainly, from corporate donations. They have to, if they still want to win the next election, be "considerate" with those corporations.

Both of you priks need to do some reading!

34 of the U.S. presidents elected are related to a common ancestor - King Charlemagne of France of the 11th century. Not a fukin coincidence but a planned organisation! Every U.S. president, though having slightly different policies for domestic goings on, have all followed the same movement and agenda to take over the world. Domocrats and Republicans, all the same shiit under a different name!

I'm not a muslim and the truth is that the majority of them are scared shiitless of The U.S. regime and thus guns and violence but one thing about islamic teachings - Don't take too much shiit from anyone, fight back even if it means you might die. That's some tough shiit and something the priks who control this world hate - Full on resistance to their fascist control! They want us all to shut the fuk up, follow their crap, even if not wholeheartedly, get up in the morning and go to work (FOR THEM!) and do it all again the next day and over and over again until you die! Then, your children can do the same thing and so on, there is always a ready supply of slaves for these wannkers!

READ BOOKS BY DAVID ICKE!

Controversial, but facts! This bastard smacks them all in the head and I love every bit of it!

LONG LIVE REAL FREEDOM!

Hard times ahead though - But we're stuck here so do the best you can

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board