What's wrong with Oakland Raiders Offense?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:46 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Excuse me xBayareawarriorX but judging by last weeks results... The Bucs are the worst team in the nfl as well (they got shut out 27-nil too)
didn't they TMC!

Well either way, we have 3 horrible teams. Packers, Raiders, and Bucs. All 3 lost this week also with the Bucs and Raiders not showing up again and the Packers giving up the game.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:35 pm
Bring on Andrew Walter... Brooks injury is a blessing in disguise!

Now if only they trade Jerry Porter for a half decent Offensive Linesman we can get our O rolling.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:07 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Bring on Andrew Walter... Brooks injury is a blessing in disguise!

Now if only they trade Jerry Porter for a half decent Offensive Linesman we can get our O rolling.

What's up with Gallery?. Wasn't he supposed to be an All-Pro tackle?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:20 pm
TMC wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Bring on Andrew Walter... Brooks injury is a blessing in disguise!

Try an all-pro bust. Not yet, though, but he's surely making his case for it. I really thought he was going to be an all-pro tackle also. Just wasn't the case. Not sure who to blame though. Bad coaching? Bad management? Iono, take your pick.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:28 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
TMC wrote:

Try an all-pro bust. Not yet, though, but he's surely making his case for it. I really thought he was going to be an all-pro tackle also. Just wasn't the case. Not sure who to blame though. Bad coaching? Bad management? Iono, take your pick.

I think they changed his position several times, didn't they?. Maybe playing a few seasons in his natural position would make him look better.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:31 pm
TMC wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
TMC wrote:

I think they changed his position several times, didn't they?. Maybe playing a few seasons in his natural position would make him look better.

I believe he played center one season. Not too sure on that. But he was originally drafted a LT, but never really heard the Raiders say he shifted to guard or the opposite side. Center is my best guess.

EDIT;

Ah, I was wrong. Started 15 games at LT in 2005. And is now a RT.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:43 pm
i compare Gallery to Mike Dunleavy

HIGH PICK WITH HIGH EXPECTATIONS (from the fans)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:44 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:i compare Gallery to Mike Dunleavy

Love him as much? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:19 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:i compare Gallery to Mike Dunleavy

Is he also a gangly white, loser poof :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:24 pm
Hey, they have something in common. Both Gallery and Dunleavy were picked in round one, pick 3 I believe. Or was Rob picked at 2? Iono but close enough. Both came from solid universities in terms of the sport. Duke being a great basketball school, Iowa being a solid football one.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:29 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Hey, they have something in common. Both Gallery and Dunleavy were picked in round one, pick 3 I believe. Or was Rob picked at 2? Iono but close enough. Both came from solid universities in terms of the sport. Duke being a great basketball school, Iowa being a solid football one.

I think Gallery was the second pick, but I could be wrong...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:24 am
Your not wrong>

2nd pick indeed
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:59 pm
You know your team sux when there 1st TD comes off a Defensive possession in week 4. If you guys don't hear from me for the next couple of days it's not that i'm celebrating Oaklands win or thinking about buying some rope cause of Oaklands 3rd loss it will because i need to download this Oakland vs Browns game from TMC torrent link and i hate spoilers.

( SO make sure there is no threads tonight with title , Sucked in pawnograffiti )
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:30 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:You know your team sux when there 1st TD comes off a Defensive possession in week 4. If you guys don't hear from me for the next couple of days it's not that i'm celebrating Oaklands win or thinking about buying some rope cause of Oaklands 3rd loss it will because i need to download this Oakland vs Browns game from TMC torrent link and i hate spoilers.

( SO make sure there is no threads tonight with title , Sucked in pawnograffiti )

Loss by 3. Jeez, thought it was going to be their day after that fumble TD recovery.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:23 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:You know your team sux when there 1st TD comes off a Defensive possession in week 4. If you guys don't hear from me for the next couple of days it's not that i'm celebrating Oaklands win or thinking about buying some rope cause of Oaklands 3rd loss it will because i need to download this Oakland vs Browns game from TMC torrent link and i hate spoilers.

Loss by 3. Jeez, thought it was going to be their day after that fumble TD recovery.

::lol:

Now that's what I call a spoiler.

btw, pawno, the torrent links take around 3 days to be up for downloading.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board