mavs
44%
heat
56%

Total votes : 16

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:56 pm
dallas will win tonight. stern will want that so it goes to 7 jus like he likes it.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:33 pm
Game. Series. Championship.

Congrats, Miami.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:15 am
It turned out I was right about the outcome. Although I've been saying since game two that Miami was going to lose.

The lesson... I suck at this. :evil4:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:37 am
Heat win!

Heat always had the talent and they were able to scratch and claw their way to the championship.

Maybe Mourning and Payton will leave now! :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:04 am
#32 wrote:Game. Series. Championship.

Congrats, Miami.

Dwyane Wade is a great player. Him and David Stern were too much for the mavericks.

If their owner's last name wasn't cuban this series could have been over in five

If there hadn't been that pansy suspension of stackhouse this series would be going to game seven in dallas

If there were halfway decent zeebs who didn't blow the whistle every time somebody breathed on dwade, the mavs would have won by now

Those are three things beyond the mavs control that each individually lost them the series. I think this is one of the first times that a seven game series has been won in six by the team that played worse.
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:05 am
rsxracer wrote:dallas will win tonight. stern will want that so it goes to 7 jus like he likes it.

surprisingly, stern picked revenge (his second favorite thing) over money (his favorite thing). I'm proud of him.
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:09 am
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:07 am
If there were halfway decent zeebs who didn't blow the whistle every time somebody breathed on dwade, the mavs would have won by now

Come on. It wasn't that bad. Wade got some bullsh*t, er ..., "star calls", but the refs were even worse protecting LeBron in the first round against the Wiz...
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:23 am
TMC wrote:

Come on. It wasn't that bad. Wade got some bullsh*t, er ..., "star calls", but the refs were even worse protecting LeBron in the first round against the Wiz...

but at least lebron's calls were slightly offset by calls for arenas. It's sickening to see Hubie Brown trying to explain how it's a foul on dirk when wade elbows him in the jaw.
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:33 am
but at least lebron's calls were slightly offset by calls for arenas. It's sickening to see Hubie Brown trying to explain how it's a foul on dirk when wade elbows him in the jaw.

That ain't hard. I can do without watching the play. It's Dirks fault for putting his jaw so close to Jesus... er, Wade.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:44 am
TMC wrote:

That ain't hard. I can do without watching the play. It's Dirks fault for putting his jaw so close to Jesus... er, Wade.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The difference between Wade and Jordan in the clutch (offensively) is this. You knew every possession that jordan was either going to score or get fouled. You know every possesion that wade is either going to score, get fouled, or have somebody look at him funny resulting in a foul
ImageImage

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:26 am
Congrats to the Miami Heat.
i wish i was in miami, they mustve really been partying and celebrating. shove that up your anal mark cuban. now he can finally shut up for the rest of the summer...until october/november arrives.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:55 am
Dwyane Wade is a great player. Him and David Stern were too much for the mavericks.

If their owner's last name wasn't cuban this series could have been over in five

If there hadn't been that pansy suspension of stackhouse this series would be going to game seven in dallas

Those are three things beyond the mavs control that each individually lost them the series. I think this is one of the first times that a seven game series has been won in six by the team that played worse.

Eddie Jordan, is that you.......???!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Sports Board