Noah Lowry

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:57 am
Does anyone have any info regarding Noah Lowry's injury form yesterday's game? How long will he be out? Really sucks to have a pitcher and a young one at that go down. He was looking good, too. If the Giant's keep going comatose at the plate, they're going to need all the pitching help they can get....
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:33 pm
Kruc & Kipe said they've seen a pitcher do the exact same thing before... and, at the worst, he'd be on the DL for a short amount of time. I dunno specifics, but judging by what they said, I'd guess he'll be back within the month of April.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:58 pm
Well, guess the word is now it's an oblique strain, and Rich Harden had a similar one last year and was out for over a month. Man, this is not the start to the season I wanted. But Tyler Walker's fat ass giving up like 8 runs in the seventh is something I guess I should've expected. :banghead:
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:49 pm
My favorite moment of the season so far: watching Shawn Estes melt like an ice cream cone and put the Padres in the sh*tter! Now I remember why we traded him!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:36 pm
no worries, correia will fill in nicely
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Return to Sports Board