TRUE BLUES

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:37 pm
I know this is the " bay area", and believe me, I've lived here my entire life.... but I'm clearly a minority. When it comes to baseball, Oakland ( used to be 1st) is my second favorite team with the G's coming third.......however..... WHATS UP WITH MY FELLOW DODGER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I SAID IT! WHERE YOU @?--------- Alot of people say I cant possibly like L.A. & S.F., but I do. The history is deep between the two clubs, but I'm a fan of the GAME itself--- with that being said, I believe L.A. will take the ( weak ) west. But then a again only a healthy Bonds can take the pennant away from us. -------------------------------------------------------------- **** 030 ****--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LET THE HATING BEGIN!!!!---------------------
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:14 pm
zero3zero wrote:WHATS UP WITH MY FELLOW DODGER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooh, you're preaching to the wrong crowd. You might as well be looking for black supporters at a Klan meeting...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:28 pm
efff off you bum!!!!!

and are you typing in code? thats hard to read. maybe so-cal's road signs are the same way, thats why you bum fans are always late.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:36 pm
What code? Homie.... FOUR ZERO EIGHT, born and raised...... dont get it twisted, I'M A FAN OF THE GAME........ alot people say **** about others they simply don't know....... u FU**ING BUM! - ( who calls people bums nowadays?)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:51 am
I'm not trying to hate on you at all... I'm just saying you're looking for support in the wrong place. This is Giant's country, here. I can respect a fan who enjoys the game. Hell, I enjoy the game, too. I love the rivalry. It's great entertainment. But, at the end of the day, I still wish jumbo-sized fire ants upon the Dodger's clubhouse...

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:20 am
i still think the midget's only chance hinges on Barry to win the West.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ **** 030 ****
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:04 pm
the code i was talking about is the way you type and suddenly throw in a *....maybe a $...or a &....how about a # and a quick @?

------------------------------@*%&*^(#%(

i think that means... gagne's career is DONE!

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:30 am
They're called symbols DOCTER.... I think we'll see the some of the old Eric in June/July. Next season ( barring injury ) we'll see the true closer in form again..... TRUE BLUE!!!!!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------- ohhh noooo ..... seriously confusing "codes"-------------------------- **** 030 ****
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:21 am
zero3zero wrote:i still think the midget's only chance hinges on Barry to win the West.

The "midget's"...? Are you 5...?

If you're referring to the Giants, than you're probably right. We're exiting our run on top because Barry Bonds has announced that this is his final season (and the Giant's club was designed to fall with Barry's retirement). However... just a question: when was the last time the Dodgers were in the World Series...?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:05 am
88 patner..... and yes...... THE MIGHTY midgets HOPES REST ON BONDS.............. there's no argument there.... unless Jason comes back full throttle ei Clemens..... I doubt it ... .... We'll see....... ---------------------------------********** 030 ********** ----------------
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:14 am
The Dodgers have a better team than the G's this year... but we got a better player (and baseball's less of a team game than anything). If Bond's plays 100 games, we're finishing ahead of LA. If not, we wont. No question.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:28 am
symbols for what? you're trying to come off as some genius when no one gets why the **** you're actually doing that.

the dodgers suck. they tried to patch up that horrible team with nomar, mueller and i hope the injury bug bites them in the ass once again. 2004 was a fluke. we got the nl-west slut now.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:57 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOUR THE GENIUS, DOCTOR. Huh........................ Can you admit the fact that if Bonds does'nt play in about, let's say 100 - 120 games the GIANTS actually have a chance? Fire power in your lineup matched against DODGERS BLUE? The odds are in your favor - minus ONE HALL OF FAMER = TRUE BLUE MAJORS. ( the game will speak for itself and I've had countless battles with die hard fans that don't acknowledge the truth ) ------------------------------------------------------ ZERO TREY ZERO ------------ HATER!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:51 pm
Is it just me or do the Dodgers tend to go after former Giants like it's out of style...?

Jeff Kent, Bill Mueller, Jose Viscano, Jose Cruz Jr... plus, offers towards Kenny Lofton and Reggie Sanders from (former Giants' assistant GM) Ned Colletti? I also heard rumors a couple months back of LA approaching JT Snow (who vowed to "retire as a Giant" because it was his home now). This is just in the past 5 years, people. If you ask me, the blue & whites are just trying to keep up by swiping away former talent...

For more examples, look here:
http://griddle.baseballtoaster.com/archives/305267.html
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:50 pm
dude just told me i'm a genius, misusing YOU'RE...and then starts talking about the giants for no reason.

but yeah, its all because ned colletti wants to build the 2002 gia-dogers. hes already overpaid for furcal and traded away edwin jackson. i thought that kid was solid.
Next

Return to Sports Board