What will be the suprise team of 05-06?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:22 pm
I didn't say I did; I said I respect his ability to know the role of a traditional center. I can't stand soft players, let alone soft centers. I don't wish the unholy curse of a league filled with Foyles upon us all, but I do respect the guy's ability to know what a center's true job is for his team.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:09 am
At least the man gives much to his community and is a real nice guy. The world needs more people like him!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:08 pm
Okur? Or Foyle? Cause I know, for sure, Foyles does a ton of community service...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:26 pm
I'm sure he's talking about Foyle. I doubt Okur knows where's Salt Lake City on the map...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:27 pm
HAHAHA, true
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:22 am
I was talking about Foyle. Okur should give out some "Turkey" to the under priviledged children......... (the punt by the way)

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:04 am
Oh man, some of those photos on the Warriors website of community service are just DYING for funny captions under them. Derek Fisher handing a kid Christmas presents with Thunder in the background with a concerned look on my face. Ugh.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:45 am
Who GIVES A SHHHHH ABOUT UTAH? ANDREI & DERON are the only people worth mentioning. Los............ no comment. Mehmet......... he can score..... Matt...... no comment. THEY HAVE A PROVEN SYSTEM! The best things are AK47, Young D-Will & Sloan ( the face of the organization ). We can learn a thing or two from this franchise and how it operates. ------------------------------------------ **** 030 ****
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:04 am
zero3zero wrote:Who GIVES A SHHHHH ABOUT UTAH? ANDREI & DERON are the only people worth mentioning. Los............ no comment. Mehmet......... he can score..... Matt...... no comment. THEY HAVE A PROVEN SYSTEM! The best things are AK47, Young D-Will & Sloan ( the face of the organization ). We can learn a thing or two from this franchise and how it operates. ------------------------------------------ **** 030 ****

Yep, we can learn how a model franchise can't be succesful just by choosing the wrong location on the map. If that team were in Vegas, they would have been a player in free agency and probably would have won a ring or tow.

I mean, what free agent will go willingly to Salt Lake City?, they've to overpay just to get the mid-level players...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:34 am
TMC wrote:Yep, we can learn how a model franchise can't be succesful just by choosing the wrong location on the map. If that team were in Vegas, they would have been a player in free agency and probably would have won a ring or tow.

I mean, what free agent will go willingly to Salt Lake City?, they've to overpay just to get the mid-level players...

SO TRUE!
Previous

Return to Sports Board