Raider Nation Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Site Admin
» Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:47 pm
PAWNO wrote:Been a pretty exciting time to be a Raider fan.

Biggest match in the last decade at the Oakland Coliseum! Broncos possibly our biggest rival

It has been a hell of a season for them so far, especially after clinching 1st place last night. I know it's somewhat of a work in progress, but I just have a hard time trusting that D. I think the offense has all the goods, and I'm firmly jealous of your QB and passing game, but defense is still what brings home those rings.

I felt like the Broncos were pretenders (not taking anything away from the Raiders) with how bad their O can be, and now that we've seen how fragile their amazing D is once you remove a few guys. But IMO the Chiefs are the most balanced team in that division, and who I expect to finish first - but Andy Reid's team will find a way to blow it in the playoffs, as they always do... hell, probably to the wildcard Raiders... after being up by 50-3 in the 4th.

Franchise Player
» Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:41 am
Still gotta pinch myself when i think how the raiders ended up in las vegas.

I gotta give a shout out to JOEL. He was the O.G who originally let me come to Oakland to see my first Raider game.
I met JOEL here on this very forum back in 2008 & close to a decade now i've been going to Raider games.

Now that they are headed to Sin City. There's just going to be random NOCAL friends on social media who don't F%$K around with the Raiders no more.

I still think 99% of this fanbase will rep (might not line mark davis pockets) and they'll have great success in Sin City.
I hope the Bay Area gets that 2nd NFL Franchise with what all the oakland fans wanted Mark to do. Sell to a billionaire.

Let Larry Ellison or Mark Zuckerberg buy the Titans or the Panthers & relocate them to the 2nd dressing room in Levi Stadium. If something like that happens. I'd love to see the Raiders switch division and join a power NFC WEST.
Arizona, LARAMS & San Francisco 49ers.