*OFFICIAL 2010 NBA Offseason Movement Thread

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:36 pm
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:14 am
Beast Mode wrote:We need to find a way to sign & trade Watson.

Totally agree or some other team offer him a contract.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: Sweet cloudy California
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:10 am
TMC wrote:
TankWatch wrote:Miami and the superfriends are taking first blood agaisnt LA by trying to nab Fisher.



Fisher's done... at this point, he can be a backup's backup. In any other team, I could get it from a leadership point of view... but Miami???. They'd be better off trading us a future pick for CJ Watson...


Ya but its all about mental toughness in championship teams. I think Fisher joining the heat bandwagon is a nice pair to the super friends. Disaster to heat or laker team might just get him a starting spot.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am
Location: napa
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 pm
TMC wrote:
TankWatch wrote:Miami and the superfriends are taking first blood agaisnt LA by trying to nab Fisher.



Fisher's done... at this point, he can be a backup's backup. In any other team, I could get it from a leadership point of view... but Miami???. They'd be better off trading us a future pick for CJ Watson...


After the sign and trades with Toronto and Cleveland, they dont have an available pick to trade for 8 years or so right? Or have they changed the rules about trading consecutive #1 picks?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:32 pm
Knicks are looking much improved ...

PG: Felton
SG: Buike
SF: Galinarri
PF: Randolph
C: Amare

Just imagine how much better it's gonna be when Carmelo goes there next year ... NY has a chance.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:45 pm
Phoenix Suns add Turkoglu and Josh Childress ... not bad, still need someone next to Lopez in the post and I hope it's not Turk
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 pm
Memphis signed Tony Allen

Jordan Farmer(sp) has signed with the Nets (Devin Harris on the way out? - Don't see why he'd sign with the nets to be a back up there instead of LA. Well, besides $$ of course)

The Wesley Matthews one is interesting. Goes undrafted last year, and will now be making more than all the top picks lol
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm
Quazza wrote:Memphis signed Tony Allen

Jordan Farmer(sp) has signed with the Nets (Devin Harris on the way out? - Don't see why he'd sign with the nets to be a back up there instead of LA. Well, besides $$ of course)

The Wesley Matthews one is interesting. Goes undrafted last year, and will now be making more than all the top picks lol



I think with Farmar it was more of a mutual decision ... he never did grasp the triangle offense with the PG playing off the ball, and seeing as he wasn't a great shooter, he's basically not needed ...
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Knicks are looking much improved ...

PG: Felton
SG: Buike
SF: Galinarri
PF: Randolph
C: Amare

Just imagine how much better it's gonna be when Carmelo goes there next year ... NY has a chance.


Word out of NY is Randolph will play center...


I know, I know, but I'm just posting what I heard. Don't kill the messenger. :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 pm
TMC wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Knicks are looking much improved ...

PG: Felton
SG: Buike
SF: Galinarri
PF: Randolph
C: Amare

Just imagine how much better it's gonna be when Carmelo goes there next year ... NY has a chance.


Word out of NY is Randolph will play center...


I know, I know, but I'm just posting what I heard. Don't kill the messenger. :wink:



Haha .. that'd be a sight to see ... It's not completely impossible but he's gonna take a beating
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 am
Trade news...

First deal...

Suns receive: Hedo Turkoglu
Raptors receive: Leandro Barbosa, Dwayne Jones

Second deal(still in the works)...

Raptors receive: Boris Diaw
Bobcats receive: trade exception, Dwayne Jones

Third deal...

Suns receive: Josh Childress(new 5year/$34million contract)
Hawks receive: trade exception

Here's the link... http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5372405
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 am
TMC wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Knicks are looking much improved ...

PG: Felton
SG: Buike
SF: Galinarri
PF: Randolph
C: Amare

Just imagine how much better it's gonna be when Carmelo goes there next year ... NY has a chance.


Word out of NY is Randolph will play center...


I know, I know, but I'm just posting what I heard. Don't kill the messenger. :wink:



Just found out about this trade and I'm seriously thinking about finding another team to be a fan of. Ridiculous and stupid, as expected ofcourse, and makes me sick
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 am
xbay wrote:Trade news...

First deal...

Suns receive: Hedo Turkoglu
Raptors receive: Leandro Barbosa, Dwayne Jones

Second deal(still in the works)...

Raptors receive: Boris Diaw
Bobcats receive: trade exception, Dwayne Jones

Third deal...

Suns receive: Josh Childress(new 5year/$34million contract)
Hawks receive: trade exception

Here's the link... http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5372405



About time for Childress to come back to the NBA. He's the best player in the deal, although doesn't fit a big need for Phoenix. Still don't have a replacement for Amare (and I do like Warrick and think he'll do a good job... but it won't be the same).
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:57 am
More news...

* Tony Allen signs a 3 year, $9.7 million contract with the Memphis Grizzlies. It was reported he was re-signing with the Celtics, only to have chose the Grizzlies as of recently.

* Jordan Farmar signs a 3 year, $12 million contract with the New Jersey Nets.

* There are reports that Jose Calderon could be headed to Charlotte via ESPN.

* There are reports that Quentin Richardson could be signing with Orlando via ESPN. Could be a sign that they may not retain Reddick.

* Rumors are swirling all around that next off season, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony will attempt to join Amare to form their own "Big 3" in the Big Apple.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 pm
xbay wrote:* Rumors are swirling all around that next off season, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony will attempt to join Amare to form their own "Big 3" in the Big Apple.


Boner.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
xbay wrote:* Rumors are swirling all around that next off season, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony will attempt to join Amare to form their own "Big 3" in the Big Apple.


Boner.


sweet. the more that move East the better! :wink:
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest