Delonte West Sleeping with LeBron's mom?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:44 pm
That is the apparent rumor going all over the internet. Google it, you will see hundreds of sites going off on that. Apparently, LeBron found out sometime between game 3 and 4.

HOWEVER, everyone is quoting the same source (Terez Owens), so i would hold off on judgement until it is confirmed.

Still, the rumor is circulating like crazy, so i thought it was interesting to share.

EDIT: Actually, metalface brought this up like a day or so ago, so he found it before i did. But i do think the thread should stay for now, especially if this thing is actually true.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Thank you for giving me my credit crackerz :) . But yeah I couldnt believe it when I read it. Delonte West is weird enough to sleep with someone's mom though. Although I would choose Boobie Gibson or Mo Williams, not Lebron. I wouldnt want that mountain of a man pissed that Im piping his moms.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:16 pm
metalface wrote:Thank you for giving me my credit crackerz :) . But yeah I couldnt believe it when I read it. Delonte West is weird enough to sleep with someone's mom though. Although I would choose Boobie Gibson or Mo Williams, not Lebron. I wouldnt want that mountain of a man pissed that Im piping his moms.

rumor (from the same guy) that LeBrons mom slept with his old agents twin brother, thus the reason why he unexpectedly fired the guy a while back.

I dunno if its true or not also, but it makes for an even more interesting story.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:28 pm
Lol this def deserves its own thread, Delonte the funniest dude in the NBA def see a reality T.V show in his future.

1. Guess Delonte West is no longer invited over to Lebrons house for sleep-overs.

2. Delonte: "Hey Bron, I know u make more money than me and all plus your the KING, but dude your gonna have to start respecting more, start by calling me "Daddy" your mom has already started. Ama be your step-dad.

3. Delonte: Bron I know you play mutiple positions, I can see where you got that from, your mom surpasses you, can't even count the positions, but Id make her MVP for versatility.

4. Delonte: "Bron were gona have to reverse this allowance giving method now that I might be your step-dad, no way in hell you getting money from me, now excuse me and your mom.

LOL, can't come-up with more, but id feel for Lebron if its true, poor guy.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:43 pm
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:06 pm
Most-ridiculous-thread-ever!!!

But... you know, if somebody's dumb enough to do it, that's West...

:mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:16 pm
If it's true, Lebron's mum's a ho and should be seem likewise

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:11 am
And I am sleeping with DeLonte's mom.... I AM THE KING'S MOTHER FVCKER'S MOTHER FVCKER!!! KNEEL BEFORE ME AND PRAISE THY NAME
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:22 am
having him and turiaf on the same team - we'd officially have the funniest bench in the league

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3zCdUrH_s&feature=related[/youtube]
Last edited by first off on Mon May 17, 2010 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Return to NBA Forum