Oh those crazy mascots

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 pm
This dude is crazy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3umtw179KA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1530
» Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:43 pm
bada wrote:This dude is crazy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3umtw179KA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]


Holy ****!!!
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 pm
Chum wrote:
bada wrote:This dude is crazy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3umtw179KA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]


Holy ****!!!


:shock:


Fans will probably remember the mascot more than the game itself...
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 pm
and this is after I think last year he suffered a serious knee injury on the rim
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:27 pm
bada wrote:and this is after I think last year he suffered a serious knee injury on the rim


lol

If you didn't know this was a thread on mascotts.....

"Knee!?..............ON THE FKN RIM!?....OMG DRAFT THIS KID!!!"
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:47 pm
Quazza wrote:
bada wrote:and this is after I think last year he suffered a serious knee injury on the rim


lol

If you didn't know this was a thread on mascotts.....

"Knee!?..............ON THE FKN RIM!?....OMG DRAFT THIS KID!!!"


and here is video of that injury

pretty funny actually!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_VdySnHsJY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests